6.andrew is something special💓

Lexi P.O.V

when   Andrew entered into class room I my eyes were not getting of Andrew face then he spoke something to miss.rose and then miss rose said this is Andrew davila new student in our school and pointed towards me and said Andrew to sit beside me as Andrew is taking a step forward my heart beat was getting faster and faster don't know why. Then he came and said hii... Then I smiled and said hii too. Then we sat silently and concentrate on about what miss.rose is speaking then I feel something poked me, it was Andrew he asked me my name and he asked about which book miss.rose is talking, I said Romeo and Juliet and then we started talking while talking I asked him to join us in lunch bcuz he is new in this school so it will be good for him, he agreed with me. 2 period went into blur and now it's 3 period in which alexa and Andrew are with me. So I went into the class and took a seat in last row the alexa poked me and said a hot boy is waving towards me soo I looked at that person it was Andrew then I waved him back. Alexa was confused she asked me who is this person I told her that his name is Andrew davila and he is new student here then she said he is hot , I said I know. Then he came and I introduced to alexa then Mr.smith came in and all the students took their seats and Andrew sat beside me . Then sir gave us all a project of painting with our partners. Soo my partner is Andrew so I invited in at my home to do the work he said ok .then the bell rang we went into cafeteria and I heard Ben saying is that uh Andrew!? At that moment I was shocked and confuse that how come Ben know him then he said that he watches his YouTube channel then we talked about our YouTube video and all .

After 8:30 I received a msg from Andrew saying that he is home, I just felt butterflies in my belly then I went down and saw him with a bouquet of roses and some candy . He is just so cute my brain and heart said at the same time then I went towards him and talked a lil just then Brent came with an broom. I stopped him then we planned about our project and the showed me his dog pic with him at that moment I my heart was swelled with love . Wht I just said love ughh.....this boy is having some effect on me 😍. He just looked soo handsome

Then he said it's time for him to go now

Then he said it's time for him to go now .I wish I could say him to stay a little more but it's already late. Soo I can't do anything then he  that our project will be best in class. I said ofcourse it will and laughed a lil. At that moment his pretty face was looking at me like this😍
And then he said your smile makes my day brighter at that moment my brain stopped working and my cheeks were heating hell😳 then he said seeya tomorrow and winked and left
Ufff......his wink was killing😻.
It's not the first time a boy is complicated me or winked at me but Andrew is something special💓.