18.getting bonner🤥

4 years had past their love grew deeper and deeper they both fell empty without eachother so they spent most of their time together like cringy couples always hand in hand.
Lexi is growing hotter by hotter every minutes and Andrew is hot as always.
Here Andrew is planning a surprise for Lexi  he has been looking for a perfect house for almost a year and now finally he found it. He has been planning a party first there he is going to tell everyone specially to Lexi about the house. No one knows about it besides Brent bcuz it's hard for Andrew to hide things from his best friend Brent . Brent and peirson are in relationship now they are the cutest lovebirds . Andrew is buying a dress for her beautiful girlfriend and driving to her house to pick her up when he reached  Lexi house he killed the engine and entered the house  he has been so many time to this house so he don't need to knock the door. He kept his keys in key stand and shouted I'm home and went straight to Lexi room but her room was empty so he opened her walk in closet but no one was there he went inside and saw a pink dildo in there and smiked then he sat on her bed waiting for her.
It has been almost 10 mins but there is no sign of her then he heard some noise coming from bathroom ofcourse it could be Lexi .
When he thought of Lexi naked in shower he found himself getting harder and blushing .

Lexi is done with her shower she is doing her skincare using her fav body shop products from range a thousand years bcuz ofcourse she have to smell special for party bcuz Andrew told her there is something special going to have in party. She first did her face skin care now she is applying body lotion on her naked body and sprayed some body mist then she remembered that she forgot to bring her towel inside now she is having only a lace thong with her then she thought there is no harm in going in her room with only thong on bcuz there will be no one then she wore her thong and opened the bathroom door and saw Andrew in there she screamed and closed the door real quick . Her heart was beating as fast as  cheetah and her face was red as strawberry and seeing Andrew in her bed made her hella wet she don't know how Long she can't handle this feeling but she feels ready to have sex with Andrew and she is sure its gonna happen soon.

Andrew felt sleepy while waiting for her so he laid on her bed after some time he hard the lock of bathroom being open so he sat up and faced the bathroom door then came out Lexi in only thong then she saw me and screamed and my eyes were fixed on her bare boobs then she closed the door until then my dick became rock hard anyone can see my bonner.

I heard Lexi calling my name and her hand coming out from bathroom she asked for towel so he gave it to her
Then I moved from the door then Lexi  came out in towel I gave her she looked at me then look at ground her face was so damn red then the image of her naked body came in my mind then I saw her walking towards the closet I called her name and she stopped in her track then he told her about the dress he bought for her and be down in 15 mins she nodded and he left the room