3.lunch with lexi🍟

Andrew P.O.V

Finally the second period ended all the girls in my class were flirting with me ofcourse they will do it bcuz there no one on this earth sexy as me even many guy talked with me now it's time for me to go in my 3 period class which is arts. So I went into the class half of the class is full I looked for Lexi there she was sitting in the last row I waved at her and went there.
Yo Lexi ,yo Andrew how was your 2period she said. It was quite good then she introduced me to her besties alexa. Then the teacher came in all the students took their seat and I sat beside Lexi. Then teacher told all of us about the project which is of making a painting of thing you and your partner like in common and then he said that the person next to you is your partner for rest of the year.soo Lexi asked me to come her home for doing the homework I agreed with her then after sometime the bell rang and we went out of class and went to cafeteria then a boy came in front of me and said Andrew is that uh! At that moment I was actually confused how this guy know me so I just said yeah and made a confused face then I heard Lexi saying Ben how do u know him? He said that he saw my YouTube videos at that moment Lexi was actually surprised then she said u have a YouTube channel!!
I said yes then she told me about her YouTube I was also shocked bcuz how come  I don't know her . Then we stood in line and I ordered myself a some French fries and burger Lexi did the same then she said I would like to sit on picnic table bcuz it's more comfy there then alexa Ben and I agreed with her then we went out side and took our seat on round picnic table we all started eating aur food. Lexi messaged me her address and said be there at 8:30 I said ok