IV

♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️Harley's POV♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️

The guy who asked me to come with him drags me into Mr. J's hideout.

I see Mr. J standing there waiting for me, his arm crossed and a scowl on his face.

"So," he says, "you thought that you could just escape from my hideout with Poison Ivy, huh?"

He leans down and places a hand on my cheek.

"Well you're mine and you should know that by now, pet." He suddenly slaps me.

I glare and spit directly in his face.

"Not anymore, Joker."

I launch my head back to knock the guy behind me out and then I steal his pistol. I point it at Joker.

I take one last look at his manic facial expression, his green hair, and the eyes of a man who has lost all care in the world. Then, I pull the trigger and shoot him in the heart.

As he falls to the ground I say, "R.I.P. to the Clown Prince of Crime. May he rot in hell."

I step across his bloody body to my room. Even though he liked to keep a close eye on me, he did let me have my own room. It's nothing much. Just a single bed and a dresser, complete with the smell of gunpowder.

I find an old picture that I had stuffed under my mattress so that the Joker wouldn't find it. It's a picture of Ivy, Catwoman and I. Oh, how I've missed the Gotham City Sirens.

I stuff the picture in my bra and walk out of the hideout for good. I take one last look behind me.

"Goodbye, hell-hole."