VIII

♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️Harley's POV♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️

Today's the day we start training. I yawn and look over at Ivy, who's passed out on the bed.

I shake her until she opens her eyes.

"Ivy, wake up we've gotta go to training." I whisper.

She groans and sits up.

"What time is it?"

"6:15 so we better hurry."

*Time Skip Brought To You By Mac n' cheese, one of the greatest creations ever.*

We arrived at the Wayne Manor just on time. Bruce was waiting outside grumpily for us.

"You were almost late."

"Almost isn't late." I add.

He grumbles and leads us into a gym.

"This gym is the size of my apartment!" Ivy exclaims.

"Enough talk, more training. Harley, I want you to drop and give me 100. Ivy, I want you to jog three laps around the manor."

Ivy and I look at each other hesitantly.

"Go, go, go!" Bruce almost shouts.

This is gonna take a while....

*Time Skip Brought To You By Minecraft*

🌿🌿🌿🌿Poison Ivy's POV🌿🌿🌿🌿

Harley and I have now been training with Batman for weeks. Weeks! I've put on more muscle in these past few weeks than I have in my entire life!

I lean over and wake Harley up.

"Come on, Harley, wake up we've got to go to training." I whisper in a sleepy Harley's ear.

She groans. "But Ivy I'm already so sore. Do we really have to go?"

I sigh. "Unfortunately, yes."

We get out of bed, get ready, and head to the Wayne Manor.

When we get there we're greeted by a grumpy Bruce Wayne, like usual.

"What, are we late again?" I ask.

He smirks a little. "No, this is just my face. I think you both are ready to be my sidekicks. You didn't need much training since you've already gone through training to become supervillains."

Harley squeals. "Yay!!"

I smile. "So are we getting new outfits or what?"

"You can have Alfred make you new outfits or you can just use old outfits."

Harley looks at me. "I wanna use one of my old outfits."

I hesitate but then say, "I'll use one of my old outfits as well."

*These are the outfits that they use:*

"Oh, and one more thing," Bruce says, "Since we'll be working together you will both live with Alfred and I in my manor

"Oh, and one more thing," Bruce says, "Since we'll be working together you will both live with Alfred and I in my manor. Would you like one room to share or two separate room?"

"One room." I reply. Harley blushes.

"Ok, well wake up everyday at seven, there's breakfast at eight, lunch at one, and dinner at six. Go to bed no later than eleven."

We nod.

This should be interesting...