VII

🌿🌿🌿🌿Ivy's POV🌿🌿🌿🌿

Harley hasn't come back yet and she was supposed to be back an hour and a half ago. It may seem a little ridiculous but I need to find her. No matter what it takes, I can't afford to lose her again.

I call her cell. No answer again!

I quickly put on my poisonous lipstick, grab my things, and head to the restaurant she was supposed to be at.

    ♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️Harley's POV♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️

Bats took me to the interrogation room. He's been trying to get me to confess to a bunch a crimes that I didn't commit.

"Bats, how many times do I have to tell ya that the Joker did all those crimes and not me? I killed him days ago and I'm done with the crime business now. That's why I was at the restaurant; I was trying to get a job!"

His mask covers his face well but I can tell he's thinking hard about what I've been saying.

"Alright, Harley, I believe you. But why would you kill the Joker? You've been on his side for years. Why now of all times?" He asks.

I sigh and stare at my cuffed hands.

"I-I fell in love, Bats. Not the kind I felt with Joker. This is real love. I don't expect you to understand that but love can really change a person. Whether it's for better or for worst..."

He nods. "I can understand that. Bu-"

He's interrupted by someone kicking down the door. I jump to my feet, my hands still cuffed to the table.

"Ivy!" I exclaim.

She smiles and runs towards me but is caught by Bats. He sits her down beside me and cuffs her too.

"Not so fast, Ivy. I'd like to talk to you as well."

She grumbles and Gordon comes through the door.

"I'm sorry Batman but she just blew through everyone before we could get to her!" Gordon exclaims but Bats brushes him aside.

"It's not a problem, Gordon. Now we have two of Gotham's top villains in our custody."

Gordon leaves and Bats returns his attention to us. He takes a seat and crosses his arms.

"Ivy, what role did you play in this whole situation?" Bats asks. Ivy explains her in all this and he just broods silently.

"I want to make you both a deal. Since you both still have dozens of major crimes on your hands, what if instead of being put in an electric chair or back in the asylum I trained you both and made you my sidekicks? You'd work your crimes off by doing good."

I laugh immediately. I look at Ivy, expecting her to be laughing too, but she actually looks like she's taking this seriously.

"I'll do it." She says.

I gape at her and she places a hand on mine.

"Harley, you said it yourself that you wanted to be a better person. I think this is a great way to do it."

I nod and say, "If Ivy's doing it then I'll do it."

I swear I can see him smile beneath his mask. "Now the question is how will I train you without revealing my identity?"

"You're Bruce Wayne, right?" I ask.

He practically chokes. "Maybe. But how do you know?"

I smirk. "Joker has been trying to figure it out for years. I figured it out before he could, but I guess some part of me just didn't want to say anything. So can we please train at your manor? I bet it's so huge!!"

He rolls his eyes. "Fine, you can train at my manor. Arrive every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by seven a.m. and do not speak a word of this to anyone."

He takes our handcuffs off.

Well, this should be interesting....