XI

♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️Harley's POV♦️🖤♦️🖤♦️

*I'm not sure why Wattpad changed my font but until I can figure out how to change it back it's gonna be like this*

We rushed to the location of the robbery. There were only two police cars and Commissioner Gordon wasn't there so it must not have gotten too bad yet.

Batman looks at Ivy and I.

"I just want to warn you that the criminal behind this seems to be Catwoman. I don't want you to put your past relationship with her in front of your duties as my sidekick. You both cover the back exit and Nightwing and I will cover the front."

Ivy and I nod and head to the back exit. There's no way Catwoman is behind this...

Sure enough just as I think that Catwoman bursts out of the back exit, a brown satchel in her arms.

She immediately drops it when she sees us.

"Ivy! Harley! You gotta help me! Wait a second... are you two with Batman?" She says.

"How do you know?" Ivy asks.

Catwoman shrugs. "I smelt his cologne on you. So are you gonna help me or what?"

I look at Ivy. "We did tell Batman that we wouldn't put our past relationship in front of our duties."

Ivy nods, but right as she's about to grab Catwoman, Catwoman speaks.

"Please! Do it for the Gotham City Sirens! I won't tell anyone you're working with Batman, either."

Ivy and I look at each other and we both understand what we're gonna do.

"Don't worry about telling anyone because we're not working with him anymore." I say.

"Exactly. Since when do we listen to a man?" Ivy says.

Catwoman smiles.

"We'll tell Batman you had already managed to get away before we arrived." Ivy says.

Catwoman smiles again and is about to walk away but right before she does she whispers to us, "I also noticed that you two smell like each other. I hope that's because you're a couple now, since I've shipped you two since I first met ya."

Ivy and I both blush and we go to tell Batman that she got away. He's furious when we tell him, but he covers it with calmness.

"Oh, and Bats? We're not working for you anymore." I add. He's shocked.

Ivy adds, "Being supervillains isn't really our thing, but neither is being a superhero. So stay safe, Bats."

We leave him there shocked. I grab Ivy's hand and we walk out of the crime scene.

"Hey, Ivy?" I say.

Without looking at me she replies, "Yes, Harley?"

"I'm not exactly sure what we're gonna do now but as long as I get to do it with you I'm happy."

She smiles and kisses me on the cheek. "I agree."