05

All of the football players were now in the locker room getting ready for tonight's game

All of the football players were now in the locker room getting ready for tonight's game. First game of the year and her mother wasn't going to be there. Kayla was brushing her hair and putting into a side braid so it wouldn't be on her face. She knew she had to keep her distractions away or they would lose the game tonight. She looked inside her locker seeing a picture of her and there mother wearing the same jersey with big smiles on their faces. "I'm going to make you proud." She whispers, touching the picture before closing the door. The blonde sat on one of the benches looking at everyone. Elliot and the other guys gather around her. "Alright. This was a hard year for me and you all know that but I will not let it distract me because football is one of my passion's that I will not give up on. We will go in there and give it our all and we will leave proud that we gave it our all! Now what team?!"

"Wildcats!" She smiled at her team walking out with them chasing behind her. They stood behind their paper banner getting ready to rip it. "Now let's welcome the leopards!" Kayla put on her helmet running with the rest ripping the paper. Some of the guys yelled, getting all excited while Kayla looked at the crowd expecting to see her mother but all she saw was her dad and Daisy. Her dad waved at her in which she waved back. The short girl also happened to notice Ricky and Big Red sitting close to her father. Running towards their bench they all sat and waited for the game to bigen. Soon they all ran to position getting ready for the game.

"I don't know why you dragged me to see a football game when I don't even like football!" Ricky groaned sitting next to Big Red. "Well I have a friend who is indeed in the football team. She is the captain and the quarterback." The brunette boy nodded eating his popcorn. Soon the leopards came in running and he saw the blonde. Her blue eyes scanned the crowd and he knew she was looking for her mother. She looks amazing as ever he though. He always loved how amazing she looked in the football uniform. Her red jersey was baggy and covered her breast if she didn't wear the helmet you could tell it was a girl and her white pants fit her perfectly making her butt pop out a little more.

"Said hut." Everyone started running. Kayla moved back slowly, finding someone to throw the ball. She finally decided on Elliot. She moved out of the way throwing the ball at Elliot who caught it easily. Elliot ran dogging people and making it to the other side. Everyone cheered clapping with excitement. After twenty minutes of them playing they got a five minute break. She ran towards the bench grabbing her water bottle and drinking half of it. Taking her helmet off, she looked around taking deep breaths in. "Morgan, you are doing amazing." The coach smiled at Kayla giving her a side hug.

Ricky watched the girl. She had a smile on her face everytime one of her teammates scored a goal. They were all definitely giving it their all. She was enjoying herself and he could see it. He really hoped she didn't check the crowd anymore. He hated seeing that sad look on her face when she realized her mother wasn't watching her. He watched her the entire time not really saying anything to Big Red. He also wondered why she hadn't talked to him at all. I mean the voicemail might have meant something to her right? At some point they both made eye contact but she soon looked somewhere else because she was in the middle of a game.