15

They were halfway into the game and the score was six to five. They needed to stay focused and concentrated but for some reason they continued to tackle the only girl in the team. Cameron was texting Ricky back in fort. Ricky had texted him asking how the game was going and what had happened with his mother. He really needed Kayla but she couldn't be there right now. Cameron was letting them know they were taking a break in ten minutes that he needed to wait. He agreed on waiting and continued to text the boy. At some point Cameron started to send him pictures of the blonde girl in action. Those pictures would only make the boy smile and wished he could have been there to see her.

Kayla was starting to get frustrated with the other team. You could see steam coming out of both her ears. Her stomach was starting to hurt a little bit and she knew she would have bruises all over. Ross and Rocky were so into the game that they would stand up and yell. Every-time they would score a touchdown they would cheer on the team. Some of the parents would look at them weirdly not knowing who they were. Kayla's sisters would only giggle and also cheer her sister on. Her dad was so proud of her with a huge smile on his face. His right hand was around his girlfriend. Daisy has a smile on her face and would cheer on the girl. She was proud of her and glad that they're getting to know each other. She hated when the young blonde would ignore her and do whatever she wanted.

Ricky was out in the hallway pacing back in fort and texting Cameron. He really needed his best friend right now but he needed to wait a few minutes. He knew it would be worth it once they got to talk. Ricky's mother rushed out of the gym to find his son but soon spotted him in the hallway. "There you are." He was leaning against the wall with his left foot up on the wall looking down at his phone. "Hey." He looked at his mother while bouncing his phone on his leg. The curly boy moved away from the wall seeing his mother walk towards him. "Are you okay?" She was worried about her son. She didn't know what to do when the other boy came out dressed as him. He was the main character in at least one of them. "Yeah. Check your texts." The curly haired boy places his right hand into his jean pockets and looks down.

He couldn't look at his mother in the eyes, not after what he saw. "Well, is it stage fright? Because people are counting on you, honey. You've made a commitment to this." Ricky scoffed hearing his mother talked about commitment. What did she know about it? He asked himself. "You're one to talk about commitment." He continued to look down at the floor. His mother was shocked at what he had just said to her. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "I'm sorry?" Her face was in shock waiting for his answer. "It's not about nerves, okay? It's about doing something for someone I care about." Ricky cared about Nini still. She was his friend even though he didn't love her; part of him still cared. Even if he has moved on she will forever be his first love. "Okay, Ricky, what's going on?" His mother was more confused than ever. She had no idea what was happening. She wanted to know what was going on with her son.

"Why'd you bring him to the show?" His mother processed what he meant at that moment. "Todd?" She asked, confused. Ricky only nodded waiting for his mother's response. Hsi mother had to think for a moment of what to say. "Uh.. I wanted him to meet you. I didn't tell you before 'cause I don't wanna to throw you off." The teenage boy's mouth fell open and he couldn't believe what she was saying. He was hurt seeing him kiss her mother on the cheek. "So you waited until I levitated above a basketball hoop and had to see him put his arm around you?" She only closed her eyes taking a deep breath in. She didn't know what to say to him. "No, Ricky.."