Bakgou x reader: Birthday boy

An: very late because I hadn't started this book yet, but this is my birthday tribute to my baby. Enjoy!

Y/n pov:

As I entered my boyfriends and my apartment, i sat the two bags of groceries on the table. I pulled out all the refrigerated stuff and put it away, the i pulled out the red, lacy set of strings called "lingerie". This was Katsuki's present. I quickly ran to the bathroom and slilled into it, putting my sweats over top of it. I ran to the kitchen, wrapped the furry handcuffs, signed the card and finished putting away the rest of the groceries.

2nd person pov

As you shut the cupboard you heard the door open, it was Katsuki.
"Ugh" he sighed walking over to the counter top.
"Rough day today?" You said grinning and pulling him into a kiss.
"Ya." He walked over to the fridge and his eyes got big. "You remembered?" He said pulling out a small wrapped gift box.
"Of course I did silly! Open it already!" He shut the fridge and set the gift box on the counter. He slowly untied the bow and ripped the paper off, surprisingly calm like. He opened the box no more than an inch when a nasty grin crept onto his face. He opened it the rest of the way and he held up the cuffs with one finger.
"What are these and why were they in the fridge?"
"What do they look like. Also, you always get a snack when you get home, just a cute way for you to find your birthday gift baby."
He kept his grin and slowly walked over to you. He quickly grabbed my waist and pulled your hips to met his own. A grin of your own formed as i looked into his lustful eyes.
"So, wanna put these to use?" He said with a cocked brow.
"If you insist birthday boy." You said, dragging a finger down his chest. He pulled you, roughly, into a kiss and gripped your thighs. You jumped up and clung to his waist, not breaking your kiss. He started walking towards your room. He slammed you onto the bed and began to try and put you into the cuffs. You grabbed his wrist hard, startling him. He stared at you shocked. You took the cuffs from him as a smirk snuck onto your face.
"No, no, no birthday boy, these are for you." He looked startled but before he could protest, you had already clasped one around his wrist and tossed the key across the room.
"Hey!" He yelled as you sneakily clicked the other into place. "What the-" You stood up and walked out of his reach and started stripping. You could tell he was getting into it by the tent in his pants. Once you had your hoodie off, you crossed your arms and seductively slipped out of your shirt, exposing part of your lingerie. His eyes grew agin but he was getting impatient. You quickly pulled down your sweatpants and walked back to Katsuki and stratled him. You kissed him once agin, your hand trailing yo the rim of his pants and teasingly pulling at them. You earned a moan and chuckled.
"Impatient are we, Kachan?" At the mention of his nickname he gave a grumpy look and complained
"Quit that and fuck me already."
"Uh,uh, uh mister, Im in charge tonight." You pushed him back and quickly pulled down his pants and boxers at once. You met his eyes and licked the tip earning a loud moan. You giggle and wrapped your hand around his girth. You began slowly pumping him and added your mouth to the tip. Swirling your tongue around. Earning another, louder moan and gasp. His member began to twitch and he grabbed your hair, signaling he was at his braking point. You quickly pulled away, leaving him very angry.
"Hey! What the hell, I was about to cum!" He screamed.
"I know," you said bluntly. " that's what you get for being bossy.
You sat your clothed heat on the hard member and began grinding him as you planted rough kisses on his soft lips.
"Fuck, Y/n! I might come from just this." He said in between kisses. You stopped your hips and pulled off your lingerie leaving you completely naked. You sat on top of his chest and began giving him a hickey. After you decided it was visible enough, you slid down and lifted your hips and aligned yourself. With no warning you slammed yourself onto him.
You moaned in unison.
"Ah! Y/n!"
"Kachan!"
You bent down and kissed him sweetly and began to bounce. After a moment You felt the all too familiar knot in my stomach about to pop. Seconds later his his began to buck signaling he was about to cum.
"Katsuki!"
"Y/n!"
You came and bounced one more time before he did. You crawled off of him and layed beside him. You sweetly kissed his cheek
"Happy birthday baby boy!"
"Y'know, that was hot. We should do this more often." You grinned and pat his cheek.
"Anything for you, lover"
Moments later he fell asleep, still in the cuffs. You couldn't help but giggle.

Extra ⬇️

You got up and walked towards the corner where you tossed the key. There was a giant pile of laundry. 'Oh no!' You thought. You frantically searched for the key, accidentally nocking over a lamp and it breaking making a loud noise and startling Bakugo awake.
"What the-"
You froze and said nothing, just turned on the bathroom light so you could see each other. You still said nothing, just stared at him with a paniced look. He observed the seen for a moment and his face fell in annoyance.
"You lost it didn't you?"
"Lost... what?" You said looking away.
"The key. You did didn't you!?!"
"Oopsie" you said with an akward smile
"Y/n!!!"