WLW Mirko (KT day one: face sitting)

*Dies of embarrassment writing title* chil- anyways... enjoy)

Being one of the few out and open lesbian top heros, you got a lot of attention, good or bad. You always welcomed it though and hoped to be a role model for lgbt youth, aspiring to be a hero or not.

You were at a panel right now, being broadcasted across all of Japan. You and all the rest of the top ten heros were being interviewed, right after polls came out and you received you medals.

A news reporter lady pushed her way to the front and yelled after you. "Ms. H/n, Ms. H/n!" She said, raising her hand impatiently. You nodded to her with a smile, giving her the ok to ask her question.
"Ms. H/n, seeing as you are a clothing model on your spare time, along side Ms. Mirko, we're all curious after your recent collaboration as to what your relationship is." You smiled and glanced over to Mirko and then back to the reporter. "Well, I realize our last add was quite suggestive, but it was strictly per request to the director." You earned lots of sighs of disappointment from the crowd which made you chuckle. "However, I actually have a new shoot for vogue coming out very soon, today I think?" You said looking over to Mirko who nodded with a tiny smirk on her lips. "I can't say much, but it will definitely confirm some of your suspicions. The crowd cheered up and you looked at the clock, "oh, look at
that-" before you could finish, you heard about half the crowds phone buzz with the Vogue notification. They all whipped their phones out and scrolled through the shoot, various photos of you stark naked in uhm, suggestive positions but not showing anything important. They scrolled through the photos and read the article.

'Pro's Mirko and H/n have been raising suspicions all around Japan of what their relationship truly is. H/n is a proud and open member of the lgbtq+ community, speaking on the subject often.
When the shoot for the new Burberry women's suit line came out, relieving the two being up close and personal many people suggested that the two may possibly be together Romantically.
We interviewed the H/n and asked her the big question. "So, what is you and hero Mirko's relationship?" To which Ms. H/n replied with. "Well, I guess it's no secret that were together." So there you have it folks, it's Vogue official!..'
the article went on to talk a bit about you and your guys' relationship and how you hoped to inspire closeted heros and civilians etc.

The crowd looked up staggeringly as they finished reading, most of them excited, a few not so much. You laughed under your breath and leaned over to peck her on the cheek.

You earned a few whistles, lots of claps and the announcer said the panel was ending.
As you two stood up, your interlocked fingers became visible to which you earned another applause and you walked off stage.

As you two walked off stage and out to the lobby, Mirko leaned over and whispered in your ear. "I was looking at the shoot on my phone. That was really hot babe." To which your ears tinted pink and you giggled. "Oh yeah? How's about you come over then?" She smirked "that sounds like a great idea."

You guys took the train back to your apartment, quickly running up the stairs in anticipation.
As soon as you unlocked the door, Mirko dragged you inside and pushed you against the door, slamming it shut with your body weight.

You gasped and looked at her with wide eyes, they softened quickly though and a smirk tugged at the corner of your lips. "You're so god damn sexy." You said, biting your lip.

Her ears went back and she blushed a bit, quickly smashing her lips onto yours in a heated kiss, biting at your bottom lip. You moaned in a deep low voice, pulling her closer so your hips were flush against each other. You pulled back and pushed her back, walking her backwards towards your room, your hands still around her waist.

You scrambled to unbutton the back of her leotard like suit and she pulled it down hurriedly, leaving her in nothing else. She jumped backwards onto the bed, propping herself up on her elbows as she waited for you to strip as well.

You smirked and slowly, teasingly unzipped your hero suit, pulling it down, dragging your fingers across your skin sensually.

She bit her lip and you finally pulled your skin suit down to your ankles before running over and startling her , catching her lips in a sloppy kiss. "God you're so fuckin' pretty." She said breathily between kisses. "Nothing compared to you Rumi."

You pushed her down against the bed fully, running your hands up her chest and sides. You leant down and started to kiss down her neck, biting and sucking at it occasionally, leaving little purple marks all over.

Mirko reached up, weaving her fingers through your hair and tugging lightly. "Y/n please, you're so fuckin' gorgeous. Take those off already." She said nodding towards your panties.

You smirked and slowly pulled them down, leaving both of you completely naked. You gave her another sloppy kiss, mumbling in between. "You're so needy for me Ru." Her ears went back and she blushed again, her hands going to your thighs. She tugged you closer with her strong arms so were sitting right below her collar bone.

She licked her lips and looked to you, ears still pinned back. You knew what she wanted, she didn't even have to ask. You brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear, making it twitch. "You ready Ru?" You asked in a lot lustful voice to witch she nodded quickly in anticipation.

You scooted up and hovered over her face, to which she pulled you down impatiently making you gasp in pleasure and  surprise.

She held onto your hips tightly, instantly going to work with her tongue. She moaned quietly, sending small little vibrations through your core, a wave of undeniable pleasure wrecking your brain.

You looked down at her with already cloudy eyes, meeting her red yet almost black ones, from how dilated they were in lust. The look on her faces only sending you closer to the infamous edge of release.

"Ngh~ Ru" you moaned under your breath, throwing your head back in pleasure, rutting down against her as she used her skilled tongue to please you.

One of her hands slipped down between her own thighs, rubbing ever so lightly at her own little bundle of nerves. You knew she didn't have to do much, she could probably get off without laying a finger on herself, just from you sitting on her face but you were both needy, searching for your release as soon as possible.

She moaned again, louder, making you moan from the vibrations. "F-fuck Rumi!" You shivered and suddenly, as she ran her tongue over your clit, giving it a quick suck, you came undone, squirting all over her face. Her ears twitched rapidly and her leg spasmed a bit as she too released.

Your head fell down and you move to sit on her chest again, letting her get a good breath. Her face sparkled in the dim light peeking through your curtains as you both caught your breath.

You rolled off of her and laid next to her, pulling the covers over the two of you and snuggling into her side. You brushed a piece of hair behind her ear and she hummed in delite. "I live you so damn much." You whispered.

(Guys, you can see how this is gonna go 😅but I'm tryin my best so please bear with me. Hope you enjoyed though, even though its late and cringy XD oh well, it is what it is)