Bakudeku: Hanakai disease AU

(Its a long one ;)

Bakugo walked out from the bathroom and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. He looked down at his hand.
"Damn it!" He sighed and walked to Deku's dorm and knocked with a shaking hand.
Deku jumped awake, nearly falling out of his desk chair. He had fallen asleep studying so the rough knock startled him. He got up and walked to the door to see who it was.
"Kacchan? It's almost two in the morning. Why are you here?"
He sighed, "It's important. Can I come in?"
He furrowed his brow in confusion but stepped aside so the ash blonde could come in.
"Yeah, just have a seat on my bed" He sat down and shook his leg anxiously. He closed the door and took a seat at his desk.
"So what's wrong? You kinda startled me if I'm being honest." He laughed lightly and looked at Bakugo.
"...I'm sick,... it's bad"
Deku walked over and felt his forehead.
"I'll take you to recovery girl in the morning if you want me to. Does anything hurt? Are you warm?"
He pushed his hand away, slightly upset.
"Not like that. She can't cure this."
"Of course she can! It's not like your heart is actually going to shatter." He said obviously unaware of what was wrong with him.
Bakugo sighed.
"Well, sorta." Deku's eyes widened with surprise.
"Wait! Did someone break Kacchan's heart?" He looked at him with gentle eyes. He suddenly coughed uncontrollably and blood and a flower pedal came up.
Deku squealed and grabbed a tissue, frantically pushing it to his mouth.
"Why are you coughing up flower petals?!?"
"Its a disease. Ever heard of Hanakai?"
"...Their has to be a cure, right?"
"Well, there is a surgery but you have to be willing for it to work and I just can't make myself want it. I don't want to loose these feelings."
"Kacchan, you have to get better. I need my hero." He smiled brightly. Bakugo smiled weakly.
"...but I don't want to forget."
"Is there any other cure?"
"Well if they feel it too but that's not gonna happen."
"I bet whoever you love loves you too. Hopefully they feel it too." Deep down he wished it was him.
"Then this wouldn't be happening!" He sighed and held back tears "I don't wanna die deku."
"You're not going to die Kacchan! I won't let you u til you're number one." He hugged him.
Bakugo smiled just a little and hugged back.
"Yknow this is the first time you've ever hugged me?"
"Really?" He did know that and it made him want to cry. "... there's something else I need to tell you, I just gotta get it off my chest." He pulled away from the hug and looked him in his eyes.
"Sure. You can tell me anything."
"It's you."
"I'm the one you love?-" His eyes widened and started to become glossy signaling he was about to cry.
"Yeah." He looked away embarrassed. A tear slipped from Deku's eye as he cupped Bakugo's cheeks and stared him in the eyes.
"I love you too." He kissed his lips lovingly.
He kissed back but pulled away confused.
"W-wait. What? Why is this happening to me then?" His voice was scared and shaky.
"Because silly. You're the one who thought I could never love you. Kacchan, I've loved you since elementary school."
Bakugo finally cried but it was a mix of happy and sad. He set his head on Deku's shoulder and hugged him tight.
"So does this mean we're finally dating Kacchan?"
"Of course you idiot!" He sniffled and pulled him even closer.
Deku pulled away to see his face, wiping away a few stray tears.
"Thank you for everything" he said as he gently caressed his cheek. Bakugo kissed him again but longer this time.
"No. Thank you. I would have died without you."
"You're welcome" He pulled him in for another kiss and wrapped his arms around his neck. Bakugo wrapped his arms around Deku's waist and pulled him onto his lap. (⚠️🍋⚠️) Everything about Bakugo was perfect in Deku's eyes. His lips, his eyes, his hair. Everything made him fall for him 10 times harder. Bakugo pulled back to admire the veiw. He loved Deku's eyes, they were his favorite part of him. Deku's face was bright red with blush. At this point he was staring. His eyes scanned over his features. He moved his hand under Deku's shirt and traced his abs. He bit his lip slightly and watched his movements. Deku was definitely shy but this made him feel all gooey inside and he loved it.
"Is this ok?"
"Yeah" Deku said very timidly. Bakugo smirked and put his other hand under his shirt and slipped it over his head. Deku let out a shakey sigh when the cold air touched his chest. Bakugo quickly attacked his neck and chest, leaving little purple marks all over. He tried but he couldn't supress his moans.
"K-kacchan."
His moans turned him on even more. He slipped a finger under Deku's waistband.
"May I?" Deku nodded slightly.
"Do whatever you want Kacchan. I'm fine as long as it's you." To be honest, this melted his heart. He flipped him on to the bed before pulling down his shorts. He then took off his own shirt and pants before kissing him again. Deku kissed back and licked Bakugo's bottom lip, asking permission to slip his tongue in. Bakugo opened his mouth to let him in and fought for dominance. He moaned as his tongue invaded his mouth. Bakugo pulled back and kneeled between his legs. Deku's mind was cloudy with lust and everything his boyfriend did made him melt. He pulled down Deku's boxers and ran a finger from his base to his tip. Deku gulped down a moan and tilted his head to the side.
"Don't tease me like that Kacchan." His boice sounded lustful.
"Fine." He licked the tip and took almost all of him in. He was so overwhelmed in the sensation that he almost didn't realize how loud his moans were until he put a hand over his mouth. With his other hand he ran it through Bakugo's spiky locks, pulling them slightly. He slowly bobbed his head and gripped his thighs. He felt a tingling, almost burning, sensation in his stomach.
"K-kacchan Im close." He took the rest of him in and went faster.
"Ng, I-" he whimpered as he felt himself starting to jerk upwards lightly. He did all he could to make him release and ran his hands all over his chest.
"Kacchan!" He moaned quite loudly as he released all down his throat. He swallowed and wiled his mouth before pulling off his own boxers. Deku opened his eyes and blushed even more, if that was possible, at how big he was.
He smirked and pulled Deku, by his waist, closer and lined up. He looked at him.
"You sure this is ok?"
"Yes Kacchan, Im perfectly fine with you being my first because I know I can trust you."
"Ok." He kissed him and slowly pushed in. He winced into his mouth.
"Oh shit-" he whispered lightly as he was being stretched apart.
"Are you ok?" He held onto his hand.
He squeezed his eyes shut and fought off the tears that were threatening to spill.
"Yeah, just give me a minute." He pressed a kiss to their intertwined hands.
"Ok." He kissed all over his face to distract him while he adjusted. He finally adjusted after a few minutes.
"Move." He said softly. He said nothing and slowly started thrusting. Deku's torso collapsed partially on the bed as he moaned into the pillow, occasionally biting at it to supress his moans. Bakugo began to speed up, holding Deku's hips for balance. Deku clapped his hand against his mouth but he was still quite loud.
"Kacchan yes!" He moaned loudly when he brushed against his prostate. He hit that spot over and over, kissing him to try and muffle his moans.
The kisses were sloppy and his moans were still just as loud. They didn't care because they felt amazing.
"Mm, Deku." He groaned out.
"Kacch~Agh!" A loud but beautiful moan freed from his lips as ge released all over Bakugo's chest and the bed. Bakugo bit his lip and thrust a few more times before he tok released, filling him up and a little spilling out and dripping down hiss ass. He collapsed onto Deku as he came down from his high.
"Thats the most I've ever came before Kacchan." He laughed, too innocently for someone who just did what they did.
"Yeah, that was alot." He smirked "and I did that." He got a cocky look on his face and he pecked him on the cheek.
"Hopefully you'll be doing that often too." He giggled. "Its gonna be a waterfall when you pull out." He pulled out and it really was. He nuzzled his head in his neck. He kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back gently.
"I love you too"

(Part two very soon)