Denki: Sparks

You had been out shopping all day with your best friend Kirishima. You guys were basically the same person and spent a lot of time together. The only problem was that you had a boyfriend and he was the jealous type. Your guys can through the dorm doors, cracking up about some inside joke. You both had handfuls off bags. You laughed so hard that you dropped one and tripped over it. Kirishima instantly bent down. "Oh my god Y/n! Are you alright? You're such a cluts." He was quite close to your face but neither of you thought much of it. Denki in the other hand who walked out from the kitchen, did.
"Oi! What do you think you're doing Kiri? Get off of her!"
He turned over pushing him off. You stood up and held him back.
"Denki! Oh my god! Calm down! I feel, He was just concerned."
"Yeah man, chill out!" He gave Kirishima a dirty look and grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards his dorm.
"Hey! Let go. You need to chill babe." He stayed quiet as he quickly opened his door, shoving you inside.
"babe."
"Don't babe me. You know he so obviously loves you but you never stop him! You're mine got it?"
"Denki," you brushed a piece of hair out of his face "I love you and only you."
His expression became more calm but he was still clearly upset.
"Fine. But he didn't seem to understand that. I'll just have to show everyone who you belong to." He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer, earning a small squeak. He leaned down and attacked your neck, biting and sucking. He backed you slowly towards the bed, pushing you onto it and towering over you. He went right back to your neck as his hands slid under your shirt. He swiftly unhooked your bra, pulling back for a second to slide it off with your shirt. He placed his hands on your boobs and squeezed lightly. He continued to leave marks all over your body, making his way down to you waistline. You rubbed your thighs together for some friction as he slowly pulled down your shorts along with your  underwear, leaving you completely nude. He spread your legs quickly, getting close to your heat. You could feel his hot breath against you, letting out a breathy moan. He waisted no time wrapping his arms under your thighs and pulling you close, burying his face in your folds. He began skillfully licking and sucking, pressure his thumb against your clit. He rubbed slightly before sending a small zap through his thumb.
"Ahh~! Denki! M-more!"
He smirked and pulled his face away, licking his lips before inserting two fingers into you and thrusting quickly. Every once and a while he'd send small shocks through his fingers, your back arching each time. He sent one more to your clit as you screamed.
"Oh god!" You came in his fingers and collapsed, panting heavily. He licked you and his fingers clean before kissing you.
"So sweet Y/n, and you're all mine." He smirked, pressing your forehead together.

Extra ⬇️

The next day, everyone noticed the hickey on your neck, but that's not what you were worried about, you were concerned for when you went to change. You quickly went to the stall to change so no one would see the marks all over you. You stripped down to your underwear before you heard a nock in the stall door.
"How come you're changing in the stall Y/n? Everything alright?" You laughed awkwardly
"Yeah, just sort of embarrassing." You opened the stall door, exposing your body with hickeys and bite marks all over. The girls, who had been gathered around the door, all gasped and you chuckled awkwardly.
"Jealousy does things to him." You rubbed the back of your neck as a light blush crossed your face.