WLW Momo: Dream

It was currently about 10:00, you were sitting on the couch, reading a book as you waited for your wife Momo to get home.
You sighed as you got bored with your reading, closing the book and tossing it to the side.
You pushed your reading glasses up onto your head and stood from your place on the couch, making your way into the kitchen.
A shiver went through you all of a sudden, making you instantly cold so you grabbed the tea kettle, filled it with water, and placed it on the stove. You leaned against the counter as you waited for it to boil, shivering.
All of a sudden, you heard the familiar noise of your apartment door unlocking. A giant, pure smile crept onto your face, knowing it was Momo. Moments later she came through the door. Your eyes met and you both smiled like big idiots. You shuffled over to her quickly, wrapping your arms around her neck and pulling her into a kiss. She hummed in delight and you were both still smiling softly when you pulled away. "Hey sweetheart." She said, placing another quick kiss on your lips and leaning up. "Hey."
All of a sudden a loud whistle came from tge kettle, startling both of you. You sighed and slipped from Momo's grasp, jogging over to shut off the stove. You sighed, so exhausted. You huffed and looked at Momo. She gave you a sweet smile, walking over slowly and standing in front of you. She reached up, patting your cheek gently. "Come on Darling. You get ready for bed while I shower and when I get out, we can snuggle. How's that sound?" She asked, pecking your nose as you nodded.
She grabbed your hand and led you into the bedroom.
You parted ways, her traveling into the bathroom and you to the closet.  Grabbing your nighty, for lack of better words, and slipped out of your clothes from the day and into it.
You shuffled back over to the bed and crawled in, not  bothering to get under your the covers which were bunched at the end of the bed since you were in too much of a hurry to make it this morning.
You closed your eyes and waited for her to finish up, listening to he sound of the shower running, the occasional extra loud splash when Momo rung out her hair.
Just as you heard the water stop, you drifted off, sprawled out on the bed, unable to wait for her.
When Momo came out, drying her long hair, she smiled as she saw you sleeping, shamelessly looking over your mostly exposed body. Your nighty had slipped up your parted thighs, resting just below your panties. She smirked but looked away, going to put her pajamas on.  Afterward, she walked back to the bed, crawling in carefully, as to not wake you.
She laid her head next to yours, giving your temple a soft kiss and drifting off to sleep.

You were having a ridiculously arousing dream, Momo was going down on you, holding your legs up over her shoulders, making you scream in pleasure as your legs shook from stimulation.
You blinked open as you felt cool, soft fingers run up your thigh making you shudder. You turned your neck to look at her. She was behind you, spooning you as she traced between your thighs. You were still dazed with sleep, eyes blinking twice as much as usual. "What are you doing?" You whispered. "You were moaning for me." She said grazing your slick panties, earning a hitched breath from you. You flushed a bit, embarrassed after you realized you'd been moaning aloud. You chuckled in embarrassment, "I'm sorry I woke you babydoll." You said pecking her cheek. She ran her free hand through your h/l hair and smiled fondly while the other still rest between your thighs. "Don't be love."
You smiled and turned away again, resting your head against your pillow.
Momo leaned up to your ear, whispering softly, "May I continue?" She asked sweetly, running her finger under the hem of your panties and tugging slightly before letting it snap back against your skin. You let out a sigh, relaxing as she ran her finger back and forth along your waist line. "Mhm." You hummed quietly, pushing back against her further. With that she waisted no time in sliding her hand gully into the front of your underwear, teasing your slit with her middle finger, earning a delighted hum from you. She slipped her finger into your folds, feeling around blindly but found your entrance easily from memory, this being far from the first time you'd done things like this. She slipped it in easily from how wet you already were. You moaned quietly, leaning your head back against her shoulder, your breath becoming heavier and more audible as she started thrusting her finger in and out of you quickly. She slipped a second finger in, still no resistance and continued her thrusts without falter.
You bit your lip and let your eyes fall shut, your mind clouded with pleasure as you let yourself relax. A few moans slipped out here and there, gradually getting louder and more high pitched as you neared your climax. She had an extraordinary talent for sending you over the edge quickly. Your breaths became shallow as you moaned with each thrust, her thumb resting and putting slight pressure on your clit. She leaned down to your neck, starting to leave a little mark as she continued with her fingers. The combination of the two sensations pushed you over, unable to hold back anymore. You released on her fingers, a sigh of relief rushing through you. Damn.
She slowly pulled her fingers out and pulled her hand back, cleaning it off on a tissue which she tossed in the trash bin. You flipped on your side to face her, earning a soft kiss which you held for a while before pulling back. "I love you so much." You said. "I love you more."

Sorry it's so short but I hope you like it. But- I am working on the Dabihawks x reader so you can look forward to that! It will probably take a while because I want to make it good. I might post in between but Idk. Here's some upcoming chapters, vote on which you want next and of course I'm always open to suggestions!
•Dabihawks
•Villain Deku
•Villain Tamaki
•Wedding day Bakugo
•WLW Mirkou
(I also wanna do another Kirishima but idk what to do so give me ideas!)