Deku: studying

2nd pov

"God! Training was really tough today! You did good though Izu!" You said playfully punching Izuku's shoulder.
"Ah! What?!?" He said panicking and turning red.
"I mean it!"
The two began walking back to the dorms.
"Hey, whats with the new nickname Y/n?"
"Eh? Oh, I just thought it was cute. You dont mind do you?"
"No! No, of course not, it's nice" he sighed as you entered the dorms.
"You mind coming over to my room a little later? I really need some help with Japanese."
"Wha—?!?"
"Please?!? You're really good at it !"
"I-uh- I gu..."
"Thanks Izu! I really owe ya' one! See ya' soon!"
You then skipped to your room and watched some anime while you waited for Izuku.

About an hour later you heard a nock and anwsered. It was Deku with his Japanese textbook.
"Hey!"
"H-hey Y/n." He said as you waved him in. You noticed how he cautiously entered your room.
"First time in a girls dorm oi?"you said teasing.
"W-well, ya." You were only joking, you didn't expect him to say yes.
"REALLY?!?"
""Ya!" He said jumping at your loud tone.
"sorry. I really didn't expect you to say yes. I was only teasing."
"I-it's ok. Hey! Well lets get started!"

You guys sat on the edge of your bed, Deku clearly nervous. He made a joke and you put him in a neck lock and gave him a noogie.
"Ahhh! Y-y/n?!?"
"Huh-" you looked down to him, his face squished up against your large boobs. You quickly let go as you blushed and Izuku got redder, if that's possible. You made eye contact for a moment before he blurted out "IM SO SOR-"
Before he could finish, you grabbed his chin and kissed him. He quickly kissed back. You rammed your tongue in his mouth startling him. You slid your hand up his thigh, dangerously close to his groin. He pushed you back onto the bed as he began planting kisses down your neck earning soft moans.
"Ah-Izu!"
"Y/n."
He stopped and met my gaze.
"Where are we going with this?" He said clearly nervous.
"As far as your comfortable with."
He said nothing and began trailing my neck again.
He began to unbutton your top and gave you a look as to ask 'is this ok' you nodded and you continued.
At the sight of your lacy black bra his face became a shade of red that put kirishima's hair to shame. He waisted no time gripping them and making you moan.
"Ah- yo-you can take it off."
You sat up and took your shirt the rest of the way off, reaching to unclasp your bra. Izuku grabbed your hand softly.
"May I?"
"Of course." You said as he reached around you and you heard a click before it fell. You slipped your arms out of the straps seconds before his rough hands made contact with your nipples, forcing you down back under him. You gasped slightly.
"S-sorry!" He said pulling his arms back like a caught criminal. You just grabbed his hands and placed them back on your boobs. He began gripping them and kissing your neck. He let go and started sucking on one of your nipples. You were getting impatient. You snaked your hand down from beside your head to the side of his leg without him knowing. You placed it over the tent in his pants and squeezed.
"Ahh! Y-y/n! What are you-"
"Izu- I cant wait any longer. I need you."
"Y/n are you sure? We..."
"FUCK ME IZUKU! PLEASE!" You yelled scaring him.
"Y/n! Someone might hear you."
"Please, Izu! I need you. Fuck me! I need you inside of me! Please fuck me!"
He said nothing and kissed you roughly.
"You have no clue how long I've wanted to do this."
He slid down and spread your legs slipping your underwear down your thighs and around your feet, tossing them to the floor. You felt his hot breath against your heat and squirmed in anticipation. You felt two finger enter you. It almost felt like three with his big hands. You let out a loud moan.
"Y/n! You've gotta be quieter." He said beginning to pump his fingers.
"Please Izuku, I cant wait any longer. I need you now. I'm ready! Please!"
He grinned a sly smirk you'd never seen before as he pulled out his fingers and put them in his mouth, licking all your juices off.
"Mm! Sweet."
He slowly and teasingly pulled down his boxers, blushing deeply as he exposed himself. He looked down at you. "Y/n, do you want this?"
"Of course. As long as you do."
"of course I do."
He quickly slammed into you him gasping and you moaning.
"Ah-Y/n! I didn't know it would feel this good!"
"Ah- Good Deku, you're so huge. M-move, please!"
He waisted no time beginning to thrust into you quickly gaining gasps and moans from you. As you neared your climax you screamed out.
"IZUKU! Ahh! Fuck me so good!" You gripped your hair and kissed him as you came on his dick.He thrust a few more times and he too came. He layed next to you and he pulled your waist against his.
"I love you Y/n. I have for a while. I get if you don..."
You turned around and kissed him.
"I love you too, Mr. Midorya." You winked and pecked him again. You laid your head back on the bed and only a second later you both sprang up in worry
"WE DIDNT USE A CONDOM!!!" You both screamed.

Extra ⬇️

Mina pov:

"Please, Izu! I need you. Fuck me! I need you inside of me! Please fuck me!" I heard Y/n scream through my wall.
"Oh. My. God! Midorya?!? Scandal! I can't believe he'd really have sex. I mean there was clear sexual tension, but really? He seems so innocent! Right uraraka?"
*insert look of death*
"He told me he wasn't really looking." *sniff*

Tsu pov:

I was in the kitchen getting popcorn for mina, uraraka and I when Y/n's door bust open.
Deku and her burst out frantically. Y/n was in a skirt and an oversized, unticked, button up that had to be Midorya's which was only buttoned about half way exposing a lot of cleavage. Deku was in only his pants with the zipper down and one sock on. They ran out the door, with no shoes, and headed towards the teacher's qaurters.
"What the?"
Just then mina burst out of her room, a scared Ochaco behind.
"What was all that about?" I said a little scared myself.
"They TOTALY just fucked! Oh! And Y/n is probably gonna get pregnant. Also I think the killed Uraraka."