Chapter 6: A New Beginning

The two of us locked eyes again. Our world was in slow motion, both of us not really wanting to the break our silence and eye contact. Ennoshita smiled shyly, his eyes shifted to his right side as I did the same. The silence was now awkward.

"S-Sorry for taking your photo without your permission.." I added, breaking the silence barrier between us. I glanced at him, only to be greeted by his orbs already staring at mine. His mouth quickly formed into a smirk making me raise a brow.

"I've already forgiven you back in first year" He added, smirking. I raised a brow once again. What does he mean by that? The male chuckled again, flashing his soft smile at me one last time. "See you around L/N-san~.." he added with a teasing tone as he jogged towards Kinoshita and his friend.

I was left confused and wondering on what he meant. I glanced at Misaki who was already done, I quickly got to her. I ran faster then I expected, my heartbeat is still fast but it wasn't as fast as before. Me and Misaki prepared to leave.

The volleyball team lined up infront of us, Ennoshita smiled at me which ended up making me flinch and blush. I think his teammates even noticed that which is embarrassing. Me and Misaki bowed our thanks to the team and so did they.

Misaki and I walked back to our last classes. The whole time I could feel like she noticed me being quiet and all flushed, luckily she didn't bother to ask at the time since she was too busy reading the notes she took from the interview she did.

I arrived at my designated classroom and waved goodbye to Misaki who went to hers as well. The whole lesson I couldn't focus, my mind was filled with questions. Especially Ennoshita's sentence earlier on. It's got me thinking so deep that I didn't even bother to listen to my last lesson of the day. Until I finally realized that the class bell rang.

The school hours already ended, time went fast. Faster than I expected. I was already at my lockers preparing to leave. I grabbed everything and hurried to the gates. "Y/N, wait for me!" Misaki exclaimed as she ran. I glanced back staring at the female who still had her notebook in her arms. She managed to catch up and we continued our way home.

Well overall interview for today went well, especially when I finally got to talk to Ennoshita-kun after a year of sticking inside my comfort zone. Me and Misaki we're walking home, she was busy examining her notes closely as I stared at the photos I took.

Ennoshita's photo flashed beyond me. He looked handsome. But all my admiring thoughts about him we're slowly disappearing as I still tried to figure out what he meant when I apologized to him.

I stared into his photo more then it clicked.

My cheeks started heating up the same way it did earlier with my embarrassing encounter with Ennoshita. Everything came flooding back "OH MY GOD HE KNEW I WAS TAKING PHOTOS OF HIM FROM A FAR!" I yelled, making Misaki stop and flinch. Dropping her notebook in the process.

My eyes widened as I covered my face embarrassed by my past and current self. Misaki got up and collected her things, I myself also collected my own and continued walking. I could feel Misaki's eyes glued onto me the whole time.

For some reason I noticed her smirking at me the whole time as well. Which is pretty creepy if you ask me. A few moments of silence passed until Misaki faked a cough. "So..." she paused as she started wiggling her eyebrows. "Was that Ennoshita guy that guy you mentioned just now?~" she teased as I threw a piece of paper on her face.

The whole time we we're walking, I was just yelling and ranting about how stupid I am and Misaki could only nod and sweat-drop at me, her senior, her upper classmen! Oh my god, you've done it again Chikara Ennoshita...

I blush at the mention of his name inside my mind, I smiled weirdly to myself as I suddenly remained quiet which gave Misaki the idea based on my red cheeks and smile. "You're thinking of him aren't yo-.." "SHUT UP!"