Chapter 4: The Nasty

After interviewing some players I decided to take some random photos of the other players practicing. They all seemed focus on their practice so I took the advantage to focus on my own as well. My camera managed to take a photo of this 1st year named Shoyo Hinata jumping and spiking the ball again.

I also got a picture of two first years chatting with eachother, I think their names we're Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei. I got pictures of their libero receiving the ball at the right moment my camera clicked. His name is Nishinoya Yuu I believe. I got a picture of their ace, Asahi Azumane, their wing-spiker Tanaka Ryunosuke, their 3rd year setter Koshi Sugawara, their captain Daichi Sawamura, their two managers Shimuzu Kiyoko and Yachi Hitoka. I also managed to take photos of our teacher and their coach.

Wait I forgot to take photos of the three non-regular members crap! One of them is actually my classmate so it'll pretty easy to talk to them. With the current information I got I believe that the three non-regulars are all second years, which is relieving. I'm too scared to talk to an upper classmen again.

I ran straight to Kinoshita who was talking to the other non-regular who I believe was named Narita Kazuhito. "Kinoshita-kun" I called for him in a monotoned voice. The two males glanced at me while Kinoshita smiled and waved, I gave a soft smile and walked forward even more.

"Could I take pictures of you guys for the newspaper? You just gotta pretend like you didn't see me though" I smirked playfully as the two chuckled. "Sure L/N-san" Kinoshita and Narita continued talking as I took photos of them from different angles. After a few shots and camera clicks. The two boys glanced at me as I gave them a thumbs up.

They both smiled at me as I bow in thanks. I left the two alone to continue chatting without me taking photos. Now all I have to do is find that last person...Chikara Ennoshita. For some odd reason I could feel my chest tighten.

I couldn't control my own breathing as I stared at the beauty at the corner of the room. He was busy drinking his water, I couldn't help but admire his features in the dark corner of his. He still had the same gorgeous eyes I admired back then. He had glowing skin as well, I could see that it's all smooth.

He was busy drinking from what I assume is his water bottle, he wore a plain white shirt and black shorts, together with some volleyball gear that they use for protection. I don't recall the names which is kinda embarrassing. Other than that he seemed to be working hard due to his sweat...and his shirt...it's all wet from his sweat-

'Gah!' I slapped my cheeks lightly. 'Stop thinking the nasty Y/N! You have to get this job done now!' I sighed. I could feel my cheeks heat-up badly, sometimes even girls can get as dirty-minded as some guys. I honestly want to slap myself physically, emotionally, and mentally right now.

After moving up to second year and not seeing him in the same classroom as me made me lose interest. So that 'small' crush on him faded away in the short amount of time. At the moment I don't really like anyone in the 'puppy' love way. I don't plan on having one either. Though, I am pretty nervous.

Even though it's just a passed crush, I still remember the small details that I liked and noticed about him. He was a passionate person, he had the prettiest smile I've ever seen, one of the most caring people ever. Why caring when you haven't even talked to guy before?! Well since I'm weirdo I OFTEN see him around campus, I always caught him feeding some cats around. Which is pretty weird since I feed those same cats, so like I claimed them as my own.

But then he started feeding them as well? But I claimed the cats? Which makes me the mother so does that make him...

My cheeks suddenly heat-up to 100% as I slap myself lightly. Shaking the weird thoughts away. I needed to stop this especially when I'm near him now. The guy was busy drinking water, he was in a pretty dark area of the gymnasium so it was really hard to see. But it could work.