Chapter 9: Coincidence?

My eyes widened. I couldn't believe that I just exposed myself for the purpose of their entertainment, I'm so screwed. "Oya" Misaki smirked at me, making me even more flushed than usual. "Oya oya" Yachi added. "Oya oya oya" Kiyoko pushed her glasses upwards. I swear I'll murder these three if I have to.

"S-Shut up.." I rolled my eyes, avoiding their gazes. They all laughed at me and continued to tease me as we continued our small journey to the bus stop. After minutes of teasing and blushing, we finally reached the bus stop. Sadly there wasn't a bus there but.. "Shimizu-san? Hitoka-san?" We all looked up to the people by the bus stop, seated on the chairs.

"Kinoshita-kun, Narita-kun" Kiyoko smiled at the two as the two smiled back at her and Yachi. "L/N-san?.." Kinoshita eye-widened mentioned me, making me awkwardly smile and wave at the two males. "Yo.." I added, the three other girls giggled at me as the two boys at the bus stop smiled and waved back.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kiyoko asked as well headed to seat next to the boys, Kinoshita seated next to Narita then Kiyoko, Yachi, Misaki, and lastly at the very last, me. "Well, we're going to the mall today and we're waiting for-.." "Hey guys sorry I'm..." Everyone faced to the male voice that interrupted Kinoshita.

I turned my head slowly as I could feel my cheeks heating up at sight. The girls we're smirking and giggling lightly "Oh hey guys..and girls.." Ennoshita waved at us as he flashed his awkward yet adorable smile. Everyone waved back at him, but I ended up staring at the ground while at it.

He wore a dirty white shirt over an oversized denim jacket, light-denim jeans, and black combat boots. Crap, this boy is also stylish? How imperfectly perfect can he be?

"Take a seat next to Y/N-chan" Kiyoko added, adding a bit of a teasing tone making the two girls to my left side chuckle; leaving the boys raise a brow at us. Curse you Kiyoko Shimizu. I could hear Ennoshita's footsteps come closer and closer while my cheeks we're getting heated every step.

Finally he sat next to me, the other girls we're either glancing at us or chuckling. Crap, I wanna brutally murder these three right now. Kiyoko ended up explaining why we we're there as well as Kinoshita did so. So, basically they we're gonna go and eat or just explore the mall hopefully to buy new random things.

The other girls and guys ended up chatting with eachother, me and Ennoshita we're the only ones who we're quiet. Our silence wasn't really awkward but it was kinda, awkward at the same time? I don't know. It's hard to explain it, I badly wanna talk to him but my self-esteem ain't at it.

"So...I didn't know you we're friends with Shimizu-san?.." Ennoshita said, looking at ground smiling nervously. My eyes widened, I tried thinking of a decent reply that won't end our conversation on the spot. "Yeah..we just met today because of my friend next to me" I added, smiling at the ground as well.

"It is such a coincidence that we met again, especially here L/N-san.." Ennoshita added, gazing up the sky; smiling a little bit. "Yeah...coincidence is quite unusual nowadays.." I couldn't help but gaze up him, studying his features once again. What a beautiful sight.

I guess they we're right about me being whipped.