Chapter 13: Romantic Vibes

"Ahem ahem, wake up lovers" A familiar voice shook me up, I groaned as the voice started getting louder and louder. Ah, I recognize it now. "No...not today..Misaki..I was having such a nice dream..." I said, barely even speaking it was kinda mumbling; Misaki is pretty used to it by now so she probably understands whatever language I'm speaking.

Like hell I would get up, it's so comfortable and warm. Yeah, a really nice warmth right next...to..me..oh no. Another loud groan was heard from my left side, I froze a little as I slowly glanced to that part of my side.

"E-Ennoshita-kun?!" Heck, I even used honorifics. Crap, my cheeks are gonna expose the feeling of warmth going through in me right now. I could feel my heart is about to bursts out of it's chest while my stomach is filled with butterflies or maybe even the whole entire zoo just went bizarre.

Ennoshita groaned again and lightly opened his eyes, staring at me. He blinked two times. His eyes widened as his cheeks grew bright burned red, he's visibly shaking as well. Both of our eyes looked down to our interwined hands...wait..WHAT?

We quickly let go as Ennoshita stood from his seat and nearly tripped as he got out and ran outside the bus and waited for us outside while the others stared and smirked at me. Why must you leave me at a time like this Ennoshita?

I quickly stood up and ignored the teasing and weird stares the others we're giving me. I quickly went outside only to face Ennoshita who has still bright red just like me. We lock eyes for a few moments until we both broke it in unison.

The others followed and thanked the bus driver as he drove away. "Alright lovebirds let's eat first, cause we're basically all starving" Misaki exclaimed. Now that she mentioned it, I am starving. All that flustered stuff made me forget my hunger.

"I CHOOSE MCDONALDS!" Misaki yelled, earning a few glances and judging stares from stranger as she rushes to the Mcdonalds at the side mall. The others ran with Misaki while me and Ennoshita we're left judging them silently as we walked in the awkwardness.

For some odd reason, the time for me felt really slow. Like the way we we're walking was silent yet comfortable all of a sudden, both of our expressions soften but our cheeks are still baby pink colored.

I glanced at his hand, it looks so warm and soft.

My hand moved on it's own, I felt my whole body flinch as I grabbed my hand; stopping it from grabbing Ennoshita's soft looking ones. "Eh, you okay Y/N-san?" Ennoshita glued his eyes into mine.

"E-Eh?" I sweat-dropped as I awkwardly laughed. "Yeah I'm fine-.."

"WAAAAAA!! CHIKARA IS WITH A GIRL?!" Me and Ennoshita's eyes looked to our front. Seeing a two wild second years who's eyes we're sparkling.

"Noya, Tanaka?" Ennoshita asked, sweat-dropping and kinda nervous at the same time. "WAAA! Ennoshita-kun is that your girlfriend?" Asked by an orange-haired hyper boy. Wait, these are his teammates. The ones me and Misaki had to do an interview with.

I noticed that the green-haired guy or Yamaguchi-kun I think is holding that blonde guy's hand. Tsukishima-kun was it? "U-Uhm...are they dating?" I pointed at the two who's hands we're interwined.

The two flinched and quickly removed their hands from eachother.

'Ah I see now' I thought as I smirked.