Chapter 5

~Two years ago~

~In GD's office~

GD: Aight great well let me tell you, Let's have a deal

~You looked at him but with no thoughts rushing through your head~

Y/n: What is it?.

GD: Listen, I will help you

~You waited a little curiously for what he's gonna say next~

GD: First of all, Don't you ever look at your life and think how upsetting and pathetic it is? Being honest right here

.

~I remained quiet~

GD: Think about it Y/n, You think being with those boys is an amazing fantasy! Woo!  But NO! You sure do know what kind of dirty rats they are, all they did was playing with you the whole time, they are involved into crimes and don't you think why they're after you and your family?

~Your eyes stopped gazing at the ground and you quickly looked at him~

GD: Wow you're so innocent~ so is your brain,  Let me tell you, These 7 knights in shining armors are using you to go after your father Jin-young, JY

~Your eyes widened at his words with your mouth opened in shock~

"H-he k-knows my father?!!"

~He fixed his sitting position waiting for my response~

Y/n: W-w-what?.

GD: You deserve to know this Y/n, your father is a criminal, he's a gangster with holding a big group called GOT7

~Your breath stopped~

Y/n: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

~You screamed at what what you're hearing!~

GD: Yes Y/n it's the truth, Your father was never on a buisness trip, he was doing all these dirty works until now and he's after you and your mother to kill you both

Y/n: OMG WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!

~You got up pushing the chair away, your heart beating so fast, So many feelings running through your body~

~He got up too, putting his hands in his pockets~

GD: Even your mother knew about this Y/n! Because of your father, your mother was always scared for your life that's why she got a cancer

Y/n: STOOPPPPP YOU'RE LYING!!!! WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT?!!

"The cancer???"

GD: I'm telling you the truth right here Y/n, It all makes sense now doesn't it?  Why would 7 criminals treat a girl in a nice and kind way when they have killed DOZENS of innocent girls, They would've killed you too after killing your father.

~You on the ground, you thought you were having a seizure due to breathing so heavy! And the triggering shock you were in~

Y/n: Pleasee Stop..!  You're just lying! PLEASEEEEE!

~You thought that there could be a reason he is just lying but... there were no reasons.. your mind could perfectly connect the dots of the story he's telling~

~He approached you, standing still with his hands still in his pockets, cold expression~

GD: YOUR FATHER! BEING THE CRIMINAL HE IS! HE KILLED BTS BOSS! AND NOW ALL THIS TIME THEY'VE BEEN DOING EVERYTHING TO TO KILL YOUR FATHER JUST AS WHAT YOUR FATHER IS DOING TO KILL YOU AND YOUR MOTHER!