Chapter 46

Laila: 5 missed calls? What's going on?

*phone rings*

*picks up*

Jungkook: If you're suiciding atleast do it somewhere with no one around!

Laila: What?

~Somebody grabs Laila's arm and she quickly turns around seeing Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon along with Eunji~

Eunji: Laila why are you here??

Laila: I came for some fresh air  after None of you told me the truth about Y/n!  Why do I need to trust ya'll anymore?!

Namjoon: We were gonna tell you-

Laila: After what?! After the police is involved?! 

~Laila started to tear up~

Laila: Out of everyone I was the only one didn't know my daughter was alive! What the heck?!

Jungkook: .Here the whining goes again

~Jungkook says and turns away~

Laila: It's not whining you idiot! This is my daughter!  Since you made a deal to save her then fucking do it!

Eunji: Please calm down.. it's bad for you-

Laila: I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

Jimin: Shhh!

Laila: I'D RATHER DIE THAN HAVE BEEN TOLD Y/N WAS KIDNAPPED, WHAT DO I DO NOW?!

~People started to turn their attention to Laila yelling~

Jungkook: You little-!  Come!

~Jungkook grabbed her arm and aggresively  pulled her as they followed him~

~He walks to the parking lot and let go of her arm~

Jungkook: You fucking want her dead?!

Laila: She IS EMOTIONALLY DEAD!

Jungkook: THEN IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT! WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU?! CAN'T YOU SEE THIS ALL HAPPENED TO HER BECAUSE OF YOU?!  COULDN'T YOU DATE THE RIGHT GUY?!

~Laila got silent for a second until she fell on her knees and started crying~

Jimin: Bro can you chill?

~Eunji kneeled down and hugged Laila~

Jungkook: Save her huh? If you wanna save her then fucking help us as her mother and stop ruining our plan by going off and get yourself killed by GOT-My ass!  .That damn student will get sentenced to death by putting all the guilt on himself to save your daughter! Atleast owe him a gratitude!

~Jungkook left, going in the car while Namjoon and Jimin got shook~

.

Jimin: I would say Jungkook lookes pretty aggresive but he's a butterfly at heart

Namjoon: Respect.

Eunji: Come on Laila let's go back.

~They helped her get up and drove her back~

~Y/n's POV~

~After 25 mins~

Rose: We're back, you need to rest Y/n

~She said while supporting my body to walk~

Hyo-rin: Babe!!

Taeyang: Oh ya'll are back