Chapter 12

.

Y/n: Where are we going?

GD: To my room

Y/n: Huh, why

GD: You'll see

"Kinda surprised, I never seen his room"

~I followed him upstairs again when He opened his room door and I followed him inside and it was a big room indeed~

"What is he up to?"

GD: Take a seat

~I sat on the bed as he was organizing some files~

GD: How are you?

~I remained silent, to the fact that I'm really pissed at him for earlier today~

GD: Hmph you mad at me, The syringe really did its work

Y/n: Huh

GD: You're in composure and it's helping

Y/n: Helping?

"Wait a minute, ..hmm"

GD: Since you're good-

~He took the files down and started walking toward me when I look up to meet his eyes~

GD: I gotta ask you this

~He came way closer to me and bent down putting both of his hands to the sides of the bed, like caging me in~

~His face was so close to me now but I somehow dared to look back at his eyes~

GD: B. T. S.

~I started to feel weird when he said that~

GD: Y/n, You've been with them for like most of the times and I wanted to ask this now

~He finished the sentence as I got kind of nervous which I shouldn't be but right now I feel really powerless.. and innocent... What happened to me?~

~Then He interrupted my thoughts by asking me-~

.
GD: Have they ever touched you?

~Then out of nowhere I gulped, I understood what he meant.~

~The uneasy feeling was rising, My mind started to slowly remember things~

GD: Tell me i said  have they touched you?

~I remained silent but it was not helping~

"What am I remembering? Think Y/n.. have they touched you?~"

"I can't understand. It's like I lost my memory but I can remember them   What the-? That makes no sense..... Is this me?"

GD: Why aren't you answering Y/n? Just tell me

~He said a little louder~

~I had no words going up in my tongue, I felt drowning in my thoughts now~

GD: Tch those jerks left nothing for not letting you remember anything

"What is this now?. Why can't I understand my feelings and thoughts right now??"

"Foolish Y/n~ you had a chance to fight for not letting him take advantage of you lol but look at yourself, now you're hopeless haha, The syringe really helped him didn't it?"

~The voice said and now I'm starting to understand~

"So that's why he insisted on putting the syringe in me     Fucking jerk"

~I looked him deep in the eyes, cold expression and emotionless feeling covering my whole blood from feet to head~

~I just feel like someone else just took over my body~~

Y/n: *smirk* So you're just another bitch huh?

~He looked a little confused but looking in my eyes, he could understand I was back~

Y/n: Nice mr. Ji-yong, You're trying to get rid of me just for your pleasure,  hmph

GD: How would've I gotten an answer if I didn't do this

~I scoffed~

Y/n: Like you care huh, Haha go ahead~ rape me and kill me, wasn't this the only thing your father inherited for you?

~He scornfully looked at me when I just smirked and looked back at him with tempted eyes~

GD: Welcome back Park Y/n~

Y/n: Thank you KWON Ji-Yong~

~The way we looked at each other was like we were both having rivalry for power~

~Like fire and ice, but too much ice can conquer the fire~

~Although I follow him no matter what. I still have the power to overpower him~

TO BE CONTINUED~