Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!

Y/n wakes up to something licking her face.
She turns to her side only for p/n to pull off the covers. "Nooo."
She gets up takes a quick shower and then goes down to the kitchen.
'My head hurts.'

"Y/n your awake, how are you feeling?" Kakashi asks.

"Fine... I can't really remember much of what has been happening these past few days though ,but I think I'm feeling better." Y/n replys.

"Y/n sweetie sit down and have breakfast." Tsunami said grabbing a plate."

"That won't be necessary I'm heading out anyways." Y/n said walking to the door with p/n trailing behind.

"Heading out? Where are you going?" Kakashi questions.

"I'm going to take p/n out for a walk. I'll be back later." She leaves.

Timeskip to y/n and p/n
"Ugh I have a splitting headache." Y/n rubs her head in hope to soothe the pain. P/n looks at y/n in worry. *woof*
As y/n and p/n walk through the forest y/n senses a familiar Chakra signature getting closer to her.

"Come out Haku I know your there." Haku steps out from behind a tree. P/n growls at the sight of him.
"P/n don't be rude." P/n eyes Haku cautiously put keeps quiet.
"New dress? It looks good on you." Y/n said as Haku blushes.

"Thanks." He shyly looks at his feet.
Y/n notices the basket full of herbs.

'Those are healing herbs.'
"You need help collecting herbs? Here let me help." Y/n and p/n help Haku pick up herbs until the basket was full.

"Thanks for the help."

"No prob." Y/n lays on the ground.

Deciding to prop himself next to her Haku asked y/n a question.
"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Where did you go? Zabuza never told me why you left. Was it because of me?" Haku asks sadly.

Y/n sighs.
"I had feeling you were going to ask this... No it wasn't because of you. I realized that I needed to start living on my own ,so I can get closer to achieving my goal. I didn't want you and Zabuza to get in danger because of me. I'm sorry for making you feel this way."

Haku turns to face y/n.
"But just know that no  matter where I'm at you'll always be my friend. Sorry for leaving so suddenly." Y/n continúes.

"It's alright you had your reasons."

There was a great silence between them.
"Would you like to hang out later tonight?" Y/n suddenly asks.

"That would be nice."

"Great I'll see you later." Y/n kisses his cheek and leaves with p/n.

"See you." Haku whispers while touching his cheek.

Timeskip
"We should go check on the boys p/n." Y/n said as they get near to where they are training.
*bark*
She hears the sound of the boys grunting from training hard.
I'm the distance they see Kakashi and Sakura watching Naruto.
Y/n and p/n hide in the shadows of a nearby tree.

"Hey guys look how high I am!" Naruto said laying on a branch. He then stands up only to pretend to fake fall.

"This isn't good!"

"Naruto you idiot!"

'Remind me again why I'm friends with this him.'
Sakura screams in fear as he falls back. Naruto then hangs upside down his feet connected to the branch.
"Haha got you guys there!" Naruto laughs when his feet unlatch from the tree.