[01] Secret Witcher

BLAVIKEN 1231

I was riding my horse, Dorian into the swamp where no one would think to find me when a kikimora frightened him and I fell off, hitting my head. My vision was blurry when I noticed a man fighting it off and he came over to me as I noticed the milk white hair and amber eyes which I haven't seen since I was a young girl.

"Valyria???"

"Geralt???"

"Fvck, lets get you somewhere and clean you up," Geralt said.

"I'm fine, just help me up please," I groaned.

He helped me but I loss my balance so Geralt held onto me as I passed out and I thought back to the day we first met.

I was able to sneak a peek at what father was teaching of what's left of the witchers until someone grabbed me and all of the boys were whispering and giggling like girls.

"Who's the girl???"

"Her eyes are quite odd..."

"Valyria, what are you doing here?"

"Apologies Drautos, it seems she has a talent of disappearing like her father," Stella mentioned.

"You promised one lesson," I argued.

"Sera warned you..."

"I know...leave her to me, Stella," Drautos sighed.

I sat next to a boy I could not read which was new to me while the others were very intrigued with my presence here in their lesson.

"You must be Drautos's daughter," boy whispered.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"You were able to get into this lesson," he smirked.

"Valyria"

"Geralt"

I woke up in a tent and I could smell the deer Geralt slaughtered to put out of its misery as I got out. Once I sat down, he passed over my breakfast so I ate the deer when I noticed him staring at me.

"You look more beautiful than the day I met you," Geralt complemented.

"You've changed as well and for the better, I might add," I smirked.

"How's your head?" He asked.

"A bit of a headache but not your fault," I answered.

I finished up with breakfast as we entered Blaviken and Geralt went inside the tavern to ask for directions. Finally, he came outside with a young girl who was staring at me out of curiosity as she was checking the kikimora out.

"You're a female witcher, aren't you?"

"She's the only female witcher," Geralt stated.

"I thought that's not even allowed," girl mentioned.

"It's complicated, I don't like getting into details so this is where the conversation ends," I mentioned.

"Anyways, I can also tell you my father will have no use of this beast," she stated.

"Your father, the alderman? He posted a flyer," Geralt mentioned.

"For gravier; kikimoras are useful," girl stated.

"Useful for what?"

"Population control"

"Wonderful....what now?" I asked.

"You should speak to Master Irion, our wizard," girl mentioned, "he's willing to pay for odds and ends he needs for elixirs; I sold him my dog when it died. Mysteriously."

"Fine. Take me to him," Geralt stated.

"You want me to stay here???" I questioned.

"Set up a camp for us, I'll meet you there," he said.

"Fine, see you at the camp," I sighed.

I went into a forest that's not far from Blaviken and set up the camp as I sensed an attack so I took out my sword. I held my sword against Geralt's neck as his sword was against mine, realizing that he wanted to see my sword.

"Your father's sword???"

"My mother gave it to me before she was taken.....mercenaries came into our home and destroyed the place in which one of them stabbed Stella in her abdomen; I killed all twelve of them, cutting off the heads of six while using my magic on the other six and all because they killed my caretaker," I stammered.

"You're not a monster.....she was a good woman who didn't deserve a cruel death like that," Geralt said.

"I killed twelve men on my own; Vesemir took her to Kaer Morhen and we did a small funeral for her before I came looking for the men who kidnapped my mother," I sighed.

Geralt hugged me tightly as I was truly concerned for my mother's well-being as she's out there being taken back to her wretched family wherever they are.

"I promise you...we will find your mother," he assured.