1

Y/N POV
"Y/N, come on, get up. You're late for school!" I felt Camila rip the blankets off my body, making me groan. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. "How do you even know my schedule?" I spoke as I watched Camila throw some clothes at me.

"You get up at the same time every day, now get dressed." She spoke and left.

I sighed and stood up, getting dressed into what she put out for me, and packing something extra so I can change after I got out of the house.

You see, around Camila I'm this perfect, little angel. But at school I'm a badass, the girl no one fucks with.

Now let's go to school.
I grabbed the keys to my car and headed off. I stopped at a restaurant to change in the bathroom and damn, I'm hot.

I drove to the school and parked in my usual place

I drove to the school and parked in my usual place. I went inside and got looks from many of the people.

I made my way to Ms. Jauregui's class and opened the door.
She was in the middle of a lecture as she looked me up and down in a subtle manner, but I still caught it. "Miss Cabello, you're late." I shut the door behind me. "And?" The jock in the back "oohed"

"And, you. Can see me after class." She glared at me. "Yes, Miss Jauregui." I said in a submissive voice which made her clear her throat and the guys to stare at me.

She went back to her lecture and I sat down by Ally with a smirk on my face.

She just shook her head at me. "You really need to stop pestering Jauregui like that. I mean, yeah you get straight A's, but seriously, we're not in middle school anymore." Ally sighed.

"I know Allz, I just like to have a little fun once in a while. Besides, when's the last time you loosened up and just laid back? Hmm?"

"Talking in my class, Miss Cabello?"
I looked up at Miss Jauregui.
I swear, this bitch always finds a way to get on my ass 24/7.

"If you keep running that mouth of yours, you'll be running it in detention."

I looked up at her with submissive eyes. "I'm sorry Miss, I'll do better next time." I said and she cleared her throat before going back to her lecture.

I smirked and sat back in my seat.
I love getting under her skin.