Prologue

" Do you know what I do to bad boys ?! "He asked , his voice husky and commanding  with lust, as he whispered in my ear.  I could feel his sculpted chest ,pressed into my back as he worked his hands on my chest.
"Mmmm!" I let out a small moan , praying he hadn't heard .
" ANSWER ME BLUE ! " He demanded . Oh shit , I forgot he even asked a question .
With my hands tied above my head and feet spread apart , a rope tied to each ankle keeping them apart and blindfold securing my eyes.  I couldn't necessarily try to conceal myself from the pleasure he was providing , of course I didn't mind this at all .
" Uh-uhmmm ,th-they . . . they uh. . . " I trailed not knowing what I should say . It wasn't because I couldn't  register the question . Nooooo, it was more so because of the fact that his erection was poking my back . His  teasing fingers playing with my most sensitive jewel .

  " They should be punished ,shouldn't they?" He asked as he moved  away . I wanted to scream 'Noooooo , keep your hands here .'  

 I felt it before my mind registered it,  the whip he suddenly had in his hand , as it traveled up my body , slowly,  teasingly . ' Oh shit ,this is gonna be a hell of an orgasm.' I thought ,before I was interrupted by . . .
" Pax ! " The whip hit the middle of my navel , causing shivers to erupt throughout my body .  ' This is gonna be a hell of a pleasurable night . ' Was my last sensible thought , before ecstasy took over my conscious mind .