Chapter 27 [ Why ]

Warning following Chapter contains signs of non consensual sex and abuse . There will be blood and other R rated stuff . If you are not a fan of this and you cannot stomach this kind of content then please skip to another chapter . The content is not extremely grotesque or vivid but I do advice against it if you are not a fan of it .  Thank you very much for your support ,but please do not read something you are uncomfortable with . Thank You in advance .

Aren P. O .V
  I watched delightedly as Scott squirmed , trying to push away the effects but I could already see the drug taking effect on his body . I could see why Luca liked this one , he had a fire in his eyes a dangerous glint , that made you yearn to smash it to pieces . Just seeing how wrecked the drug made him look , made my cock so stiff , I wanted to ruin this pretty face .
" You look so fucking good . " I said licking the side of his face that was mildly covered in blood due , to some light torture .
" Oh I want to ravish you , fuck away your soul . " I groaned into his ear as my hand squeezed his leaking cock . He whimpered slightly , he tried his best not to but the pill was true to it's promised potential and had taken over his body . Rendering him all mine to use as I'd like.

I'm not quite sure where he got the energy from , but he tried kicking me away and spitting at my face. How truly amusing this Scott Michaelis is . It made me so mad with lust seeing him curse my existence,  I'd love breaking this toy , I squeezed his cock harder and licked away the precum . His body jerked at the sensations of my hot tongue going over his cock .
" Oh Scott I'm going to enjoy breaking you down , piece by piece , limb by limb . I'll mess you up so bad , you'll beg me to fuck you . " I taunted him . Leaning forward I pulled on his chains and kissed him , using my hand to rub the head of his cock , he gasped and I slipped my tongue inside . He fought against it but I could tell the pleasure was affecting him , his movements were sloppy , he barely had energy to keep fighting. His eyes , oh fuck it's those gorgeous eyes that burned in anger and hints of lust . Realizing I was able to push far ahead to put inside my tongue , he bit my own tongue forcibly causing me to let go .

The metallic taste filled my senses and I slowly backed away .
" Ouuu feisty you are . Still that makes it all the more fun when I break you ." I whispered to him , wiping away the blood spilling from my mouth . The pain I felt in my mouth only made me want to ravish him so much more . Still though I didn't have time not right now that annoying bitch was waiting for me . I took one last look at the figure chained to the ground . He was naked his hands suspended above him , his legs held apart my chains , a long thick plug stuffed in his ass and a cock ring and my favourite a cute little gag . He had dried cum all over him , he looked like a perfect mess . His fiery hair was matted with sweat and my cum .  Looking at my master piece I couldn't help myself .
" Scott , mmm let's have a little fun . " Upon hearing my words Scott's eyes widened slightly , he knew what I meant by fun .

I pulled on his chains and lifted his body onto a near by table keeping him spread apart . I pulled away the huge dildo I had stuffing his ass and his hole gaped twitching for more. 
" So greedy Scott , I'll help you don't worry I teased . " I unbuckled my pants and Scott began thrashing around I started laughing loudly at his movements.  Still I tightened his bonds and positioned myself between his legs.  I crouched so my face was in line with his ass and licked along the line of his ass , his body jerked and a muffled ' No ' came from his mouth . My hands removed the ring on his cock , and pumped it slowly as I let my tongue explore the inside of his body . He was so wet and slippery I wanted to fuck him so bad but , I knew it would be best to wait . It wasn't time, not yet , I moved up his body and took his thick cock into my mouth , sucking him in and fingering his spasming ass . Even though Scott didn't want  this he couldn't fight the pleasure the drug was forcing from his body , he was completely at my mercy his body tensed and his cum filled my mouth . I sucked him dry all that he had I took and then I went and pulled away his gag , he took deep breaths of air and looked away from me .  I pulled his face to mine and poured the cum into his mouth , swirling my tongue around his mouth . I pulled away some cum still dripping from my chin . I held my own cock and splurged my own cum on his body painting him as mine . Scott looked so fucking gorgeous lying there passed out with my cum all over him , his hands tied behind him legs spread apart ,ass dripping , cock twitching , heavy breathing.