14.

I FREAKING CHOKED ON MY FOOD!!
Without uttering a single word I finished my food. I need to get out of here as soon as possible.

"What time is it?" I asked him

"It's 8:20pm"

"OK I'll leave now. I have a conference meeting at 8:30. Thanks for the dinner" I said & left.

I unlocked the door of my house and went in. I sat on the couch with my head between my hands.

Now I need to connect the dots. I need to come to a conclusion. It's now or never. I can't let this thing play with my mind.

What if they r the same person??
He knew about my shoot it means he knows that I'm the secret model. It also means that he is just playing around hiding his identity even though he knows mine. But why??

Why would he do that? Even though he knows about me, why didn't he take the advantage to reveal it. It would gain him more fame. But instead he is trying to be good with me.

But even if he wants to be good then why is he not telling me the truth and playing around like this. Maybe he has another plan. Maybe he wants all my information first and then he will reveal everything together!?!

I think I should just maintain distance from him. I will avoid him. I won't go in the meeting tomorrow. I'll tell manager sejin to attend it on my behalf.

(On call):
Y/n:
Hello!?

Manager sejin:
Hey y/n, all good?

Y/n:
Umm yeah...but actually not. U know about tomorrow's meeting,right?

Manager sejin:
Obviously! It's my job to know about your schedule y/n. Do u have any doubts? U r accepting the offer, right?

Y/n:
No! I don't have any doubts. Actually I'm having a mild fever and a headache so I don't think I'll be able to come. So will u plz attend it and tell them that I rejected the offer?!

Manager sejin:
Wait what! But why r rejecting such a good offer y/n? R u out of your mind?
Such offers should be accepted in one go without thinking twice. Whatever your reason is but still y/n think again.

Y/n:
I have already thought a lot about it and then made my decision. I ain't gonna change it. I just want to focus on my individual projects & that's it.

Manager sejin:
Fine! I'll attend and inform them.

Y/n:
Thank u. Bye!

And with that I disconnected the call.

*time skips- at the meeting*

JJK P.O.V

As usual I'm early. I don't like being late. I was already in the meeting room not waiting for the directors but waiting for y/n to show up. I know we met JUST yesterday but still.

One by one directors started coming and I greeted them. All of them were here except y/n.

"Where is she?" I thought
I mean like she always shows up a bit late but today she is already 15 minutes late.

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard.

"Finally!! She's here" I thought excitedly.

The Door opened revealing-

Wait! Where is she? It's her manager.

Her manager came in and took a seat in front me.

"Y/n isn't well so she wasn't able to come. So I came instead of her" her manager said gaining a nod from everyone.

"So like everyone knows why we have gathered here so let's start the meeting" said one of the director.

"So r u ready to accept the offer?" Director asked me

"Yes. I would love to!!! U can continue with other formalities with my manager" I replied

Director turned towards y/n's manager and asked him.

"Is y/n accepting the offer?"

"I'm sorry but she is not accepting the offer. She said that she wants to focus on her individual projects for now and nothing else" manager sejin replied.

WHAT!!! Yesterday we already talked about it and now she decided to reject the offer without any explanation.

"Now there is no use of the offer so we will just cancel the contract" director said.

"No!! Don't cancel it. Give me one more day. I will try to convince her" I said and left.

"What the hell she thinks she is doing" I murmured anger boiling up in me.

I called her. Now she isn't even replying my calls. What on earth happened to her.

I tried calling once again.
NO!! SHE DIDN'T!! SHE JUST DIDN'T!!
HOW DARE SHE BLOCK ME?!!

I can't take this anymore.

Meanwhile:
Y/n P.O.V

I was sitting wondering about how the meeting would go. And suddenly my phone started ringing.

Caller ID- JJK

I know why he is calling me but as decided I'll just avoid him. I can't let him mess with my mind. Phone started ringing again.

"Why can't he just leave me alone?! He is getting on my nerves now!!" I said with anger filled in my tone and without thinking twice I blocked him.

"Thank God he is going to busan for the next two days. He won't bother me" I thought with a deep sigh.

Suddenly my door bell rang. I got up and started making my way towards the door. Before opening the door I peaked from the door eye.

I gasped holding my breath.
What is he doing here??? Wasn't he going to busan directly after the meeting. And also he showed up with the mask which means he is still trying to trick me.

I won't open the door. He started knocking on the door.

"Y/n!!!! I KNOW THAT YOU R IN!! OPEN THE DOOR!" He shouted

What on earth he thinks he is doing. He started knocking even harder. I'm scared!! What if he breaks my door and barges in.

The knocking suddenly stopped.
"Did he leave?! I thought being confused. I saw from the door eye and there was no one.

"Thank God he left"

But suddenly I heard a loud thump in my balcony. NO!!!

I went running into the living room and there he was.

"I knew u were in. U better open the window now or else I'll break the glass with this pot" he said angrily.

I don't know why I'm scared when I did nothing wrong but still he is scaring the hell out of me.

I decided to open the window because I knew he meant when he said that he would break the glass. So without thinking twice I made my way to open the window.