Part 10- Nanny!!

Hardik PoV

We all had freshen up and were eating the breakfast. Mom was continuously explaining Khushi about household while dad and I were doing some business talk and eating miss breakfast too.

Suddenly a door bell rung which was unusual no one dare to disturb the Pandya when they are eating because for us food is more important than good anyway mom went and checked who was she and shouted out at joy.

We reached their to see mom s mom ie my nanny standing their. We were all happy I whispered in Khushi ears"she is my nani"and she nodded.

We all went and took her blessings.

"So you are my daughter in law " nani asked her to which she nodded.

"U are very beautiful." Nani and said and Khushi replied a thank you

"Btw Hardik I got to know that their was no bachelor party ?" Nani asked in a serious tone

"Wo.. nani" I stammered uh side effect of my not so beloved wife

"No he didn't nothing even the proper marriage rituals after so much nagging he agreed for a reception " mom complained as a kid while dad was a silent spectator

"Don't worry now I have come na we ll do everything I have been planning for Hardik s wedding for so long." Nani said

"But nani we need to leave for the home and pandit ji said that today is a auspicious day so.." I said

Cutting me off nani said " comon Hardik we live in 21 st century you still believe in this auspicious inauspicious arre this is just pandit s way of earning money.."

"Yes Hardik maa have come from so far now you need to listen to her" mom said

Well history is the witness has any man won in front of woman. Nani wanted to do a full marriage again with all rituals however after a lot of pleading we agreed for a post wedding party and a kul Devi puja.

Since I wanted to go home soon we decided that the post wedding party will be today only in evening while the puja tomorrow morning and we ll have an lunch in a restaurant and then finally my family will do my bidai and I ll go to my home with my not so sweet wife in evening.

"So everything is finalised we should leave now for office baby if u need any help then call me." Finally dad said something.

I fake coughed and every one left to give us privacy. Khushi was looking down while I called for her.

Khushi PoV

Master called so I went near him and bowed for him waiting for his order.

"A lot of rich and educated people will come today night and you are unfortunately my the dashing handsome rich Hardik Pandya the great s ungreautful useless uneducated low class cheap wife so I request you to pls keep my respect and behave like a good wife." He said to which I nodded a yes I was happy at least he consider me a wife.

"And yes don't you dare talk to any man tonight. Now go and bring my office things." He said and I nodded a yes and bought him his things .

Soon dad and Hardik ji left for office while mom and dadi were busy in party preparations I wanted them to help however they denied so I prepared lunch for all.

I made biryani , paneer , malia khofta , kulcha, butter nan, and kheer. Dadi and mom liked my food and then we ladies had a good talk.

It was evening and dadi said " beta come with me I have selected few dress for you for the party "

I was shocked to see the dresses all were short and uncomfortable dress I eyed mom for help .