Part 38- Killer Khushi?

Khushi PoV

"Khushi this coffee is cold bring a new one" Hardik said

"Yes sir" I said

Who drinks coffee at 7? I am sleepy this devil woke me half an hour before . I had a bath and then prepared his breakfast and now another cup of coffee if he is going to office can't he drink coffee there?

Keeping this thoughts aside I made him his coffee he drank it while I gave him his wallet and other necessities. I made him wear his coat I was about to go that he held my waist and bought me closer to him. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

He went upstairs taking me along. We went to Tamanna s room . He pecked her forehead and said "don't trouble my daughter and take care of her properly"

I was looking at him shockingly he accepted her?

He came closer and closed my mouth and smirked I just looked down and nodded.

He pecked me and left. It was morning, Hardik left early to office and it was just 8 so I thought of sleeping for sometimes.

I woke up and saw the time it was 12 oh god I just wanted to take a nap I slept for 4 hours I quickly came out of bed. Tamanna was awake she was playing with her toys I smiled at her I picked her up and said

"Good morning baby it's wakey time"

She just came closer to be and smiled. I pecked her cheek and took her to the bath. This girl just don't like to bath!!

She started crying and make a fuss about everything. I with a lot of difficulty managed to make her bath.

"Baby pls don't trouble mommy there are already a lot of people for that pls corporate" I said

I wiped her tears and pecked her I hate seeing her crying. I wrapped a yellow duck towel around her aww she was looking so cute I just wanted to eat her up but I am a veg so I pouted. She had stopped crying but her noes and cheeks were still red and eyes were watery. Hmm she is sensitive.

I made her wear a blue dress and feeded her milk

I made her wear a blue dress and feeded her milk. After some play time she slept I kept her in her room and switched the baby monitor on and took a cell with me. (Pic is Above in media box :) )

Since Tamanna is very young I don't want to leave her alone with a nanny so I am doing my college online. I might join it next month or if I can't cope up I ll drop this year and then continue next year. I sighed and took my breakfast in the room and started my class.

It was evening time my classes and assignments were over . Right now I was preparing the dinner and Tamanna was with the nanny.

"Khushi come here this instant" Hardik shouted

Why is he so early ?

I quickly went to the hall and looking down I said "yes sir"

"I have a good news for myself but I want to share it with my family we have been waiting for this for years thanks for finally giving us the happiness we wanted." He said