Part 21- Punishment

Hardik PoV

Well she was crying and I was now literally tried how much do these girls cry their drama oh my god when will it end. They are born actress

"If you are done with your melo drama sit in the car" I said irritatedly

She just followed and sat on the passenger seat. Well this girl is now getting on my nerves. I went and opened the door harshly and she got scared.

"Am I you driver?" I asked

"N..ooo si..r I ........ just I ..." Khushi slutter.

Oh god this girl and her sluttering. Can't she even speak two words properly!!

"Why are you sitting here go and sit in the front seat. You know what I make girls sit here when" I move closer to her such that we were nose apart. She was uncomfortable with our proximity but least I care and continued " I want to have sex with them do you want that sex in the car?"

She looked up to me as if I was an alien. And then her gaze went down she was looking at the floor. Finally after one min of thinking god knows what she came out and sat on the front seat. I sighed and went to my seat.

"Wear the seatbelt " I said

She nodded and was struggling hard but the belt was stuck . Well how can I miss such a golden opportunity so I went near her and pulled that seatbelt. She just flinched seeing our close proximity.

I looked at her big round chocolate brown eyes they had so many unanswered questions in them. I hooked the belt and she got afraid her eyes shown fear with my left hand I removed her hair from her forehead keeping the eye contact I tucked the seat belt and while doing so I slightly touched her legs she jumped on the seat I smirked at her and finally went back to me seat and started the car.

I was driving and trying to concentrate on the road while Khushi was just looking out of the window.

"Do you like music " I asked

She nodded in yes

This girls and her nods when I ask her something why can't she reply haven't I made her clear I hate when people disobey the rules.

I stopped the car at side opened my seatbelt and slapped her tightly.

"What was rule no. 9?" I asked

She didn't reply and just silently muster her courage

"What was fucking rule no 9 KHUSHI " I shouted

"Al...ways reply you and not do any sign.." she said

"If you know it then why don't you fucking OBEY IT!" I shouted

I was looking with anger in my eyes and she just lowered her head and whispered "sorry sir"

I sighed and went back to my seat and started the car

"Turn the radio on" I ordered

"Ji sir " she said and switched it on

After sometimes we reached my house and went down.

"Khushi you always cook right today I will cook okay you relax" I said

"No sir I ll do it" she said hurriedly in a scared tone

"If I am telling I ll do then why are you arguing " I shouted

Why is she so stubborn if she ll listen to me once something will happen?

"Ok..ay sir " she said

She was about to enter but I stopped her. She is really innocent or trying to act one.