Part 13- Puja

Khushi

It was already 5 when we reached home, today was a very long and hectic day so everyone decided to relax for an hour and be ready by 7 for the puja and come to the hall.

I straight went to the washroom and had a hot bath and then cleaned the washroom and went and silently slept in the floor. I needed some rest to cool my mind .

After sometimes I opened my eyes to see Hardik ji sleeping on the sofa shirtless. He had actually gone to office directly.

I saw the time it was about to be 6 so I thought of going to mom s room to get my dress . But before I could go Hardik sir said
"Your name?" And I turned back to see him sitting with his hand on his head and slightly massaging it with his fingers.
He got up and took two long strides and reached near me we were nose apart . He once again asked "What is your n.a.m.e ?"

"Umm Khushi Raizada.." I answered in a bare whisper.

"No your name is" he came closer held my waist possessively and continued "your name is Khushi Hardik Pandya "

I was uncomfortable in the close proximity so I just nodded and wish that he move back

"Better adjust and start to act like Khushi Hardik Pandya leave your old habits back home." He said and just left the room.

How could I explain you Hardik ji I never had anything called home!! Keeping all this aside I went to mom room and she gave me a golden saree with heavy jewellery soon nani also came. All the ladies changed their only.

 All the ladies changed their only

Khushi ☝🏻

Nalini☝🏻

Nani☝🏻

Hardik PoV

Today was a puja in the home and finally I could go to my home with my not so good wife to start our not so happily ever after married life.

I was waiting for my wife but like every husband in the world I was just waiting. Soon she came and my mouth was wide open she was looking extremely beautiful and the red sindoor was showing the world that she is mine and her nuptial chain was making her look more beautiful and the red Chura showed that I have claimed what was ment to be mine.

She just came near me and barely whispered "close your mouth sir mosquitoes will come" and silently laughed.

I got back in my beast mood and held her hand roughly and said "being brave mrs Khushi Hardik Pandya you will be punished."

Soon we were called by the priest and the boring puja started I was just looking here and there but then my gaze went towards a beautiful woman sitting right next to me. My wife love to do puja her eyes showed so much of dedication I just feel that I am falling for her each day MORE.

Soon the puja was over and we did the Arti and then went and donated food and clothes to the needy and took their blessings.

She was disturbing the snacks but her hair was disturbing her. So I asked
"Why don't you tie your hair "

"Umm woh you asked not to tie my hair you like like.. my hair open" she replied

"But I don't like you " I continued " tie your hair in a bun"

"Ji sir" she replied and tied her hair.

"Khushi beta take this it is the gift that every mom in law gives to her daughter in law after the puja" Maa said and gave her some expensive saree and jewellery.

'What else will give her more joy gold digger' I thought

"Well Khushi you after this puja you finally becomes the bahu of our house, this puja significantly ends all the rituals" nani said

"Well Hardik what gift are you giving to our daughter" maa asked

"Nothing " I replied "And mom if everything is done can we leave.."

"Hardik is this the way to talk to your mom behave yourself " dad scolded while I just left to the dinning table

Author PoV

Nani came and consoled Khushi and then all left for the dining and were having dinner in a complete silence.

"Umm when are you starting your college beta?" Himanshu asked

"Wo I .." Khushi stutter

"She ll start from next week" nani said with a smile

"Beta in a relationship you both need time you need to work for the marriage know each other.." Nalini started speaking

"Cut the crap nali you both are going for honeymoon to Paris " nani said

"Mom pls I am not interested " Hardik said and continued eating

"But."Nalini said

"Nalini ji they will go when they will be comfortable" Himanshu said

"And yeah take this Khushi , Umm I don't want to be a great grandma soon I am young for that" saying so she passed a condom packet to Khushi

Khushi was almost red while Himanshu and Nalini were just looking here and there while Hardik was just not interested in their talks.
After coming out from the shock she just took the packet and kept it aside.

"Dad pls arrange a bodyguard and a car for Khushi .." Hardik said

"Too possessive young boy" nani said while others laughed

"Umm Khushi will go to collage only twice a week , the rest she will do it from home I ll arrange a tutor"

"Okay Hardik what our your collage timing Khushi beta?" Himanshu asked

"Umm 11 to 5.." Khushi replied

"I think we should leave now" Hardik said getting up

"Beta let Khushi finish her dessert first." Nani said

"No maa I am done" Khushi said and went near Hardik

"I ll give you a great desert baby.." Hardik whispered to Khushi while she just shivered

And then they drove to their home finally.

...............

Hey guys how are you all doing?
How was the update?
I know it's small !

Question

What is the first thing you notice in a man or woman?

Stay safe