Arrival

Ruby POV

Our group has been on the run for, I don't know how long, and we are all tired. Ozpin and Oscar have worked out an understanding and working together again. We are flying in a airship towards an unknown part of the world. I get up from my seat and ask Oscar.

Ruby: So, where are we going exactly?

Oscar: Ozpin says a place where we will be able to rest hopefully. It's an isolated kingdom that operates outside the council's restrictions. They are also have a large and powerful military, which is why they have never been conqeured. Keep in mind that this kingdom has an actual king that governs over the people, so mind your manners.

Ruby: Wow, I've never heard of this place.

Oscar: Ozpin says that they are a little secretive and wary of outsiders. But once you earn their trust, you have it for life. Though Ozpin has seen a change in their leadership qualities. The current King is kind soul, who will go to great lengths to defend those who can't defend themselves.

Ruby: Sounds like a good man to me.

Oscar: Oh you'll like him. Get some rest Ruby, I'll wake you guys up when we get close.

Ruby: Alright.

I head back to see everyone fast asleep, I pull a blanket back over Maria and sit down near the cockpit door and fall asleep as well.

Timeskip 3 hours later

I am gently shaken awake, I open my eyes and see Yang smiling. I yawn and ask.

Ruby: What's going on, Yang?

Yang: Oz says we're almost there.

Oscar: If you guys thought Atlas was spectacular to look at you should see this.

Everyone gets up and looks at our final destination and it is beautiful.

Ruby: Wow!

Weiss: And I thought only Atlas looked good from a distance.

Ozpin: Oh you'll love it up close too. I have been here many times in the past and it gets more beautiful everytime.

We then land outside the city near the docks. We put the relics in a cargo chest and Nora and Jaune carry it. For once I think I caught my uncle Qrow smiling in amazement, which cause me to smile too.

????: Good afternoon.

I turn and see a woman in a maids outfits acknowledging us.