The Final Push

(Y/n) POV

I am fighting with our newfound reinforcements to push the Grimm back, Tai and myself are in the middle of a frenzy fighting back some 50 Grimm.

Tai: (Y/n)! Your axe!

(Y/n): Yeah!

I let Tai grab my axe head and I spin him around while he takes out all the Grimm surrounding us, Tai lands and I quickly move his head and let my armor take a strike from an Ursa Major. Tai then uppercuts the Ursa in the chin sending it into the air, as it falls down I bull rush it hitting the Grimm in the gut and send it careening through several other Grimm.

Tai: I can see why Ruby likes you!

(Y/n): Really?! Now?!

Tai: Just don't go breaking her heart, kid!

(Y/n): Why would I do that?! She's the one who helped me rediscover myself.

Tai: Good! Then I'll feel better knowing she's happy with someone like you!

Knowing I have Tai's approval, sort of, I continue leading the charge against the Grimm and we're finally pushing back. I just hope Ruby is having better luck then us.

Qrow POV

I am facing off against Tyrian and getting the upper hand on him, between our first fight and now it is clear Tyrian's insanity has only gotten worse, which while it does let him hit harder and dull's his sensitivity to pain, it also made him careless and predictable. He lunges and I quickly spin my scythe and deflect his hit and block his tail. He then shoots his guns and I quickly back away to dodge, then I come back and slice off his tail. Tyrian screams and launches at me and I sidestep and hit him in the back of his head with the pommel of my weapon and knock him to the ground. He struggles to get up and I ready myself for anything.

Qrow: Give up! You can't win, Salem will lose and peace will return to Remnant.

Tyrian: You can't defeat the goddess of this world. No one can. HeheheHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tyrian launches again and I simply dodge to the left and knock him out for good, even though he's insane and can't be helped, I still can't kill him. He was simply misguided.

Ren & Nora POV

Ren and Nora are struggling against Watts and Hazel, but Nora's no quitter and charges at Hazel and the two collide creating a shockwave between the two of them, Nora then headbutts Hazel then smacks him with all the force she can muster and smacks Hazel through several walls. Nora goes after Hazel and the two continue to pound each other. Meanwhile Ren and Watts are attempting to outsmart eachother, but Watts is currently having an easy time of it.

Watts: Ironwood rejected my genius and called me insane. Well, look where that has gotten him.

Ren: You only fight for revenge and that will be the end of you.

Watts: And what keeps you fighting?

Watt's attempts a punch to stumble Ren, but Ren simply grapples Watts' arm and throws him over his shoulder and pins him on the ground.

Ren: I fight for my friends.

With Watts taken care of, Nora is really whamming on Hazel trying to break his Aura, Hazel tries to go for a grab, but Nora blocks his arms and then hits him in the gut with her hammerhead. Nora then grabs Hazel and knees his head then body checks him and Hazel falls on his back, Nora then winds up her hammer and brings it down on Hazel's head and finally takes out his Aura. Nora then kneels down to Hazel before he passes out.