Lesson 11

💧The month of Ramadhân is the best of months and the best time to work for the Day of Judgement

💧The month of Ramadhân is the best of months and the best time to work for the Day of Judgement. An old imâm stated, "I am preparing my fast for a long journey ahead of me."

💧Allâh made Ramadhân a moment for people to go forward and seize a great opportunity, where people compete in their obedience of Allâh-a group of people understood it and benefited from it and another group stayed back and were destroyed because of it.

💧Fascination and wonder is in the affairs of the one who is laughing and playing in the day when the righteous are winning and the evildoers are losing.

💧Ramadhân an opportunity to rectify your situation and habituate yourself to righteousness and to remove yourself from the evil you were inclined to-it should not be wasted.

💧Ramadhân is a blessed month where fasting has been prescribed, the doors of Jannah have been opened, the doors of Hell have been closed, the devils have been chained, and in it is a night better than 1,000 months and anyone who loses (i.e. doesn't benefit on that night) has been prevented from all good-that night is equivalent to worshipping for 84 years.

💧Hasten to the forgiveness of your Lord and to Jannah prepared for those who believe.

💧Ramadhân is the month of forgiveness, so seek Allâh's forgiveness and mercy in this month; correct yourself, rectify yourself.

💧It is a sad state of affairs to observe a people who only remember Allâh in Ramadhân; as He is the Lord of Ramadhân, He is also the Lord of the other months, too.

💧The salaf hated people who only remembered Allâh in Ramadhân. It was stated, "Evil are a people who don't remember Allâh except in Ramadhân."

💧There are a people who Allâh will forgive every night in Ramadhân; and there are a group of people who will be thrown into the fire because of Ramadhân.

💧The one who enters and leaves Ramadhân without finding forgiveness, evil will be upon him.