Lesson 24

💧Ramadhân is the month of implementing our knowledge; whatever knowledge you have gained of the deen, do not forsake it or neglect it — implement it, make it a habit

💧Jannah is inherited by those whose knowledge is manifested in their actions. Allâh stated in the Qur‘ân that no one knows what has been prepared for them in Jannah because of their efforts in the dunyâ of righteous actions.

💧Actions based on the knowledge you have gained is a means to attain Jannah.

💧There are a people who are described in the Qur‘ân who call people to Allâh but their knowledge is not manifested in their own actions; they will be in loss in the âkhirah.

💧Knowledge that doesn’t benefit is like a treasure that isn’t used — a useless decoration that doesn’t benefit.

💧The human being was created to gain knowledge and to act upon it.

💧Allâh sent the prophets with hudâ (beneficial knowledge) and deen al-haqq (righteous action).

💧Allâh created the seven heavens, the earth, and all between them so that so that human beings have knowledge of Allâh and he created them to worship Him.

💧The human being is created to worship and worship must be in accordance with knowledge of the Qur‘ân and sunnah.

💧Abû Dardah (may Allâh be pleased with him) said: I fear my lord Allâh on the Day of Judgement, that Allâh calls me in front of everyone and he says, “What of the knowledge you were given did you implement?”

💧If the people show knowledge and they neglect righteous action, and they show love to each other on their tongues and in their hearts they hate each other, and they boycott their relatives, Allâh distances them from his mercy and Allâh deafens them and blinds them from seeing.

💧The ring of Hussain ibn ’Alî (may Allâh be pleased with them) had an inscription that said, “You have the knowledge; now implement it.”

💧A man wrote to his brother: My brother, you have been given knowledge; do not extinguish the light of that knowledge you were given with the darkness of sins and then you remain in darkness the day the people of knowledge are going to be moving and walking in the light of their knowledge.

💧Knowledge is the leader of action, and the actions are the one that follows and entrusted with it.

💧Knowledge is manifested in actions; just as a leader requires soldiers, knowledge requires action.

💧Ramadhân is a month of learning, implementing, and changing; a time to spiritually uplift oneself and to change for the better.

💧As people make goals for the new year, the Muslim should make goals for Ramadhân and what follows it; do not let Ramadhân leave without making goals and striving to achieve them.