Chapter 10

Note: This chapter is the continuation of Chapter 7 (same day as chapter 8 but before chapter 9) - from @Ggukiess_

Soohyo

Glancing at the man in front of me from time to time, I still couldn't ease the nervousness from inside of me. Kim Taehyung, my crush is sitting in front of me.  I don't know what's gotten into me why I liked this dangerous man but I sure can't help but fall for his schemes.

His visuals were no joke. In just one glance, you'll surely fall for him. That's why, stay away from handsome guys.

"Ms. Kim, are you perhaps checking me out?" Taehyung asked me with his eyebrow cocked up. I gulped on my own saliva and chuckled nervously.

My eyes were wandering everywhere just to avoid his gaze as my hand made it's way towards the back of my neck.

"I-I uhmm, d-do you want something to eat?" I said stuttering as I changed the topic, not wanting to answer his question.

Sure, who would want to answer that question? That question when you've gotten off guard by your crush.

"Sure!" he answered quickly, showing off his famous box smile.

I took out my wallet and stood up, "Mr. Kim,  what would you want your eat?" I asked him.

"Hmm, you.." I almost choked on my own saliva after hearing that, did I heard it right? Or I am clearly hearing things?

Without knowing the apples of my cheeks turned red, I immediately covered it with my hands as I felt them hearing up. After seconds of calming down, I asked him again. I bet he noticed it making him snicker to himself.

"Uhrm, Mr. Kim, d-did I heard that right? Can you please repeat what you wanna eat, I must be having hearing difficulties." I let out a nervous laugh as I was too embarrassed of what was happening. In fact, even seeing him was quite giving me the nerves.

"Nah, just the usual. I want some pasta and a latte that's all." He replied and showed his smile again.

Gosh, I swear if I would see that again, I would melt..

I smiled after hearing his response and made my way towards the counter. Phew, I can finally breathe.

.
.
.
.

Taehyung's P. O. V

As I saw her figure walking towards the counter, I immediately got a call from my hyungs who were sitting at a table far from us. They were the ones who told me about this. They wanted me to make a move since I was almost missing out but heck, they were right. This would be great.

I wouldn't let the two others win. I am not gonna lose. I never lose.

Phone Callu

RM: How's your date going Tae?
Jin: We've got a nice view from here.
Tae: She just left to buy some food. Heck, I even got nervous when she heard what I said earlier.
Hobi: What did you say?
Tae:Nothing hyung, she looked cute though.
Yoongi: hmm, remember what we said Taehyung-ah. You'll just use her, no falling in love is allowed.

I scoffed and smirked to myself

Tae: I wouldn't be in love with her. It's just a simple compliment hyung.
Yoongi: yeah, I hope so Taehyung-ah. I hope so.
Jimin: Tae, make sure to move fast, I am gonna win.
Jungkook:Nah,I am the first one in line hyungs.
Tae:Pfft, let's just see. Gotta end, she's coming.
RM:Yeah we can see her. Bye~

Phone Call Ends

I put my phone back on my pocket as she sat in front of me with the tray of food on her hands. She carefully placed my food in front of me and placed the utensils neatly. She did the same to hers and she started eating while her eyes were glued to her laptop which was beside her.