Chapter 13

Soohyo's P. O. V

"What now? We all spied on each other, we're quits!" Jihyeon said slightly raising her voice at Hyuna who had her arms folded on her chest. The two girls had been arguing for the past three minutes now, and all of us are no doubt, already tired from all the standing.

"Can you girls stop arguing now? The sun is blazing hot and all of us need to sit our asses down! I'm tired. Let's just find some shelter. " I said, catching the attention of the girls.

"Yes, Soohyo's right. I don't want my beautiful face to get tanned." Jin said which made all of us scoff and roll our eyes in sync.

.
.
.
.
.

All of us decided to go at the arcade, well it was the closest shelter we can find and also we decided to have some fun and play around.

"Oh thank goodness! finally some breeze" exclaimed Hoseok. We all looked around and got excited for the awaiting arcade games. Hyuna jumped up and down seeing the huge teddy bear. I'm pretty sure she's going after that.

"I want a new teddy bear! I'm gonna do what ever it takes to have that!" I chuckled at her determined face, she was already taking out her wallet to get some cash and trade it with some tokens.

"Oh, do you really think I'd let you win that?  That teddy bear is mine!" Jungkook said to Hyuna who had a smirk and at the same time a glare too.

"Oh, game on mister. May the best player win." And they both launch off to the cashier where the money is traded for a token.

"Are they really that childish?" I haven't noticed the presence of Taehyung beside me, who was also looking at younger ones.
I let out a small smile and replied, "They're just having fun. I mean, it's been a while since we've went to an arcade due to busy schedules. I'm quite sure they both miss playing around."

He nodded his head in response. A sudden voice called out for our names and we turned our heads to face that person to see Yoongi shooting balls in the hoop.

"Are you guys gonna stand there and wait till you can't feel your feet anymore because of too much tiredness?" Yoongi said looking at us while he shot the ball in the ring. Now that's talent—

Just before I could even speak, another voice chimed in. "Yeah! We went here to play, not to stand still and act like lampposts." Jin said.

I believe they have a point. A chuckle escaped my mouth and I nodded at Jin oppa and dragged Taehyung towards some claw machine.

Taehyung P. O. V

I was surprised by her sudden move. Her hand was so soft, she was enjoying this moment with me. I know it. The bet was not hard at all, it's just a piece of cake. It was made even easier knowing that this girl in front of me has a crush on me.

No one can ever resist me. Not when I have the looks, intelligence and wealth; most probably everything. I'm not lady gaga but baby I was born this way. I have the handsome face— wait what?! I sound like seokjin hyung..!  Aish

I am winning this bet. I am not a loser. I am gonna so whatever it takes, just like what Hyuna said earlier.

End of Taehyung P. O. V

.
.
.
.
.

A moments later..

Yoongi's P. O. V

"It looks like our maknaes are having fun with the girls." Namjoon said, leaning over the damaged claw machine. The four of us has been watching over the younger ones who's been having fun for the past fifteen minutes.