Chapter 2

Jihyeon

Making our way inside the café, we took a vacant seat next to the window and settled ourselves. The strong aroma of brewed coffee lingered through our nostrils, filling them up everytime we breathe.

"I'm gonna order up, what else do you want?" I questioned them, looking up to see Hyuna whose eyes were glowing. I know she wants something and you know what? It's food.

"Burger please!" she shrieked happily, Soohyo who was silently observing the place bursted out laughing seeing Hyuna pleading. I made my way towards the counter and order our food.

"Three iced coffee and three burgers please" I smiled at the lady and paid for the meal. She gestured me to sit on the waiting couch. I sat down and looked around the place.

I've seen a very good-looking man pass by. His sweet brown hair being nicely messed up by his fingers. One hand tucked in his pocket and the other playing with his hair. His back was facing me, how could a man be this handsome?

Is this an angel fallen from heaven? Jesus, is this for real? Am I dreaming? Oh pl-

"Ms. Song Jihyeon! I have three iced coffees  and three burgers for Song Jihyeon!" the cashier's voice brought me back to reality. I swiftly stood up and took the tray containing the iced coffees.

I nervously bowed and peeked out to look at the guy earlier. But as I looked sideways, it was already a proffesor. I shooked my head and took a step without looking where I was going and..

"What the--" the angel from earlier, it's him!  Oh shit. I spilled the iced coffee into his shirt. Jihyeon, fix yourself.

"Sorry! Sorry, I d-didn't saw you th-there." I stuttered with my words. I was looking at his god-like visuals, admiring every inch of features.

Snap out of it Jihyeon!

"I-it's okay," his eyes turned crescent moon as he smiled. The way he smiled was all perfect, I admire him. Is this what we call love at first sight? Jesus please let me concentrate!

"I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I bowed my head and apologized. He smiled back at me and I rushed to our table out of embarrassment.

As soon as my butt landed on my seat, my hands made it's way to my hair. I let out a exasperated sigh as my face went red.

The girls looked at me with confused and worried looks. Soohyo who was sitting beside me, tapped my shoulder and asked, "What happened there? You were in shock!"

I fixed my messed hair and replied, "Nah, I think I just fell in love."

"What?!"

End of Jihyeon's P. O. V

On the other hand across the distance ࿐ྂ

Third person point of view

As soon as Jimin got his order, he immediately made his way towards their table. The boys got their own drinks and looked at Jimin with a smirk.

"Jimin-ssi, isn't that girl so familiar with you?" Yoongi looked at the boy with an eyebrow cocked up and a smirk plastered on his face.

Jimin released the straw out of his mouth and replied at his hyung with a smirk, "Yes, she's one of the girls you're talking about. I'm interested in her. " he said sassily making the boys react with a loud 'woah'.

"What happened hyung? I got busy with my phone, mind telling me what happened?" Jungkook asked his hyung, drinking his banana milk that Jimin ordered. 

"I was lining up the counter and her name was called. Seemed like she was staring at me in the first place and boom! She bumped into me and spilled her drink." Jungkook removed the straw of his banana milk from his mouth and threw the juice box to God-knows-where.

"You really messed up."

End of third person point of view

On the other hand across the distance ࿐ྂ

Jihyeon

"You really messed up." Hyuna stated with her expressionless face. She munched on her burger and ignored me.

I scoffed and replied, "I know, and cupid did a great job. I fell in love." Hyuna and looked at me in disbelief and rolled her eyes. This girl never fell in love with someone that's why she can'trelate with anything I say.

"Let's just support her okay? That guys is pretty lucky by the way. Full Package!" Soohyo cheerfully said, flashing her beautiful smile. Hyuna showed a blunt smile as she finished her burger.

"Fine, but if you get heart broken I'm not gonna be there to help you get through it. I warn you." She said strictly but softly. What a caring baby. 

End of Jihyeon's point of view

On the other hand across the distance ࿐ྂ

Third person point of view

Jungkook was lost in his own world when he spotted someone familiar inside the café. The girl. It's her childhood bestfriend!

"Gguk! What are you looking at?" Jungkook whose been caught of guard by Hoseok got startled by the sudden move of his hyung. The others looked at where Jungkook was looking and spotted three girls beside the window.

Yoongi smirked to himself and looked at the maknaes and back to the girls. He cleared his throat getting all of the attention. The members were looking at him in confusion, "Isn't that the girls whom you're referring to hyung?" Hoseok asked Yoongi. Yoongi nodded.

"Maknaes, the bet starts now."

🌙 End of the chapter.
       ⤷written by ggukkiess_