Chapter 11

Jihyeon pov

I left a sigh escape my mouth as i looked ahead the dinner table, the same pairs of plates and spoons are placed on its position. "What's with the sigh noona?" Jihoo, my younger brother asked, shoving another slice of omelet.

"Just tired of seeing the same things over and over again" i chuckled, i sat next to him and started eating.

"Aren't you accustomed? I mean, all they do is to go around in places, they won't even bother to come on our birthdays" He muttered, judging by the tone of his voice he's pretty much annoyed.

"Tsk anyways how long are you going to hide?" It was my turn to ask him, the question i asked maked him to choke his food. "Noona! I wasn't prepared of that." He got a glass of water and immediately drank it up.

"Sheesh, I was just asking I'm concerned about you"

"Concerned?! Where noona, where?" His voice turned into a high pitched voice, raising his tone to me.

"Yah! I'm older than you, don't raise your voice to me!" I punched his shoulder causing him to fall.

"Ahhh! Noona how dare you!" He said, letting out his girlier voice engulf the area.

"Too dramatic, its just a simple whack" i laughed at him not even budging to help him, he can do that by himself. "Anyways how long are you going to hide?" I asked him after he settled down.

"I don't really know, but the fact that they expect me to take over the company hunts me. I don't want to do that" i sighed as i patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, but for now think about when will you say it to them" I said still patting his shoulder.

Even though we start to initiate another world war, i'm blessed to have this chungus. Starting from the start we both have each other honestly. We both are like peas in pod, we are very close at somepoint and somepoint we act like each other's nemises.

"Gosh you sound so old." He stated laughing afterwards. I shot him a glare and went back on eating. After finishing my meal I went to wash up the dishes before leaving the house.

Today me and my girls are going to hang out, well i don't really know where are we going but its saturday, and I'm the one who planned this so I should know where are we going to go.

After scrolling around some places i gave up and asked my brother. "Jihoo-ah, where do you want to go?" I asked him he gasped and took a look at me, what is wrong with this boy?

"Wah! Are you treating me out? Myeongdong! I want to buy-"
I cut his words off by saying a 'thank you' to him. "Sorry but I'm.going out with my friends maybe next time" i gave him an apologetic look.

"Woah, you had friends?" He asked. What does he think of me?! I swear i could kill him right now. "Yah!" I called out. "Chill noona" he said letting his girly tone out again.

"Aish

Without a minute I left the house. I decided to take a bus since i'm not really feeling to ride my bike. After I aboard in the bus I sat down and messaged the girls in our groupchat.

.

.

.

I entered in the cafe and waited for them to arrive, after getting a little bit impatient I decided to order a drink and messaged them a 'where the hell are you' kind of message.

A few minutes later..

The door chimes engulfed the peaceful ambience signalling someone came inside, i looked around and saw them both entering the cafe.