Chapter 5

Song Jihyeon

I walked passed the hallways while metally debating on what event to pick for the intrams, well i've already chose to try and join the hiphop competition.

If I wouldn't be accepted I think i'll join the banner making, Soohyo unnie manages.

It was only my second option. I'm not good at sports, and especially not in brainy games. I shrugged the thoughts and continue walking.

I felt my phone vibrate, so I curiously took it out from my pocket. A visible notification on my phone can be seen, it was from my younger brother, Jihoo.

Jihoo: hey , i think eomma and appa needs you later.
Me: huh? For what?
Jihoo: don't ask me, just go.
Me: yea yea, i'll probably be late
Jihoo: well get ready to be assasinated by our parents
Me: u lil shit. Assasinated? Thats too much
Jihoo: bye gotta go, bye sistah💅
Me: 🖕

I swear my brother doesn't have any respect towards me. But what could be the reason, why do they need me? Lately my parents have been acting really odd, and it uneases me.

I sighed and shook off my cluttered thoughts, they've been visiting me recently.

I stopped by the 'notice board' and looked up for the event details, From what i heard from some students the audition for the dance competition will occur later 5:30 pm and its still 4:27 pm so i'll go to the cafeteria.

As I reached the cafeteria I squinted my eyes trying to find where Soohyo unnie and Hyuna would sit. When I found them i dashed quickly, I was behind for our meeting time, and i'll sue my lingering thoughts i had earlier for making me slow.

I panted. "Who chose to sit on this seat? Its so far away" I muttered and grabbed the nearest water bottle my hand could reach and drank from it. I was literally at the corner of the area and the table they chose to sit is on the otherside.

"Well this space looks nice , and its infront of a slushie stall anndd don't be a grandma, you're young, your bones are still in good hands." Hyuna chucklingly uttered as she shoved another piece of rice cake from her plate.

Soohyo unnie was typing something on her laptop so I decided to sit next to Hyuna "Oh unnie, i think i'll join your banner making if i won't make it to Hiphop." I said, and leaned on the chair, finding my comfortable spot.

"Really? That's a good help you got there Jihyeon" The oldest left a titter out and grinned at us. I was confused at her statement. I glanced at the girl beside me, expecting she would say something.

"Ah yes I think i'll join too" she nodded. I emphasized my confused look hoping she would get it.

"Oh you're asking why Unnie looks so busy? Mr. Twan punished her to have atleast 10 to 15 students to help with the artwork, excluding the art members" she titled her head and let out a 'tsk' sound.

"Well sucks to be you unnie, thats a hardwork you need to do." I ended my remark and gave her a pitying look.

"Yep, but I don't want to think that this is just a burden, finding creative people could be alot of fun right?" She asked and took a break from her laptop.

"Probably, maybe you'll find some people that are really talented" i agreed and so does Hyuna. I took a glimpse at the side, not that far away from where our butts parked.

There, I saw HIM!

He changed to a loose white shirt and and a pair of joggers. He looked really good with simple clothes and that's attractive for me. He's really out there looking like a 24 course meal? How is that possi--

"Earth.to.Jihyeon? I swear I already said this to Soohyo unnie when she was lost in her thoughts too, is this a dejavu?" She exclaimed and crossed her arms. Soohyo unnie chuckled. This girl is really blocking my view from him.

"Sorry but you're blocking the sight" I gently pushed her on the side. "What sight are you saying?" She turned her focus to where I was looking.

I can see him practicing his moves, by the looks of it he's definitely joining the hiphop competition. "He's just too good to be true" I mummbled in a low voice but Hyuna could possibly hear it.

"Whats next? Can't take my eyes of you? Did you really fell for Jimin sunbae?" She boringly asked and gave me a peircing look.

"Could you possibly lower down your voice someone might hear it?" I retorted.

"But guys do anyone knows what unit Jimin sunbae could be in?" I asked, I was curious. "I heard that Jimin sunbae is on our unit." Soohyo unnie said the went back to typing something on her laptop.

A smile crept on my face. I need to do a good job so I can be accepted then I'll get to work with Jimin sunbae!

"Girl wake up you only met him once, how could you possibly fall in love?" She asked, I just gave her a shrug. "Love at first sight?" I unsurely asked, and scratched my head.

"Look what if he plays and toys with you?" She lifted her eyebrow tilting her head on the side. "Look this is a once in a life moment, taking risk and making wonderful memories that I can remember when I'm old is fun" I giggled.

"Our coversation is getting far away" Hyuna chuckled.

I glanced at my watch. How could the time run so fast? Its now 5:02pm and I need to get ready.

"I really appreciate your protectiveness but i think should go, the audition will start soon!" I grinned and bid goodbyes at them.

I rushed to the girls comfort room to change my attire to something comfortable. Then i went straight ahead the meeting place.

End of Jihyeon pov

Meanwhile a little earlier...࿐ྂ

Hoseok pov

I went walked to a food stall, specifically a slushie store to grab some drink when I noticed 3 familiar girls. One  is somewhat concentrating, and the 2 looks like bickering. Oh they are the new targets, I pity them :(

"One sprite slushie please" I smiled at the lady, I frequently go here to get some sprite slushie. "Okay" she smiled back.

While waiting for my order I decided to eavesdrop. I know its bad but their conversation is really entertaining.

"Sorry but you're blocking the sight" one said sounding a little bit annoyed. "What sight are you saying?"The other one said.

"Whats next? Can't take my eyes of you? Did you really fell for Jimin sunbae?" The one with the bitter sounding voice asked. Somebody fell for Jiminie?

Curious, I turned my head, Jimin's new target fell for Jimin.

"Could you possibly lower down your voice someone might hear it?" The girl retorted.

"But guys do anyone knows what unit Jimin sunbae could be in?" She asked, she definitely has some interest to that small dude

"I heard that Jimin sunbae is on our unit." The concentrated girl, Tae's target.

"Girl wake up you only met him once, how could you possibly fall in love?" The bitter girl, Jungkook's target asked. "Love at first sight?" She was unsure but also looks not.

"Sir your sprite slushie" the counterlady showed her smile. I bowed my head and thanked her.

Then I head to Jimin to say what I've heard.

End of Hoseok pov

🌙End of the chapter
     ⤷written by chimilkeu
     ⤷unedited