Chapter 8

Jimin

I proudly smirked as a concentrated my gaze at my new target, Song Jihyeon. She can't even resist my amazing charm, girls like her are easy to get, and she's just like the other girls, pfft.

"Feeling proud aren't you?" A sudden voice startled me shifting my thoughts to reality. "Tsk, sure am I, this is too easy" i snickered, looking back at the laughing girl from afar.

"Don't celebrate too soon, you never know what will happen" Taehyung chuckled, patting my back. "Pft, by tomorrow morning Song Jihyeon will be my girlfriend, just watch and learn how I'll win this bet"

"If you say so, but there might be a cockblocker to your plan"

"Tsk, who could that be"

"Jimin, she's back"

Jihyeon

I patiently waited in our meeting place, as we'll start practicing for this school year's dance competition that will be held next friday.

I'm glad that I got to be accepted in this event yet I'm nervous cause I got to work with Jimin ...

Speaking of Jimin an unexpected memory flashed back in my head tugging the corner of my lips..

Flashback~

"Everyone if you have any suggestions or ideas, please do not be shy and tell it to us, we'll greatly gave anyone the chance to contribute for the dance" He gave his famous eye smile making every girl's heart flutter in the area.

And I'm proud to say that i'm one of that girls in that area.

"Lastly let's do our best and let our unit win in the competition, lets not forget to have fun too, so shall we start out practice session?" He runned his fingers through his soft fulffy hair before giving a thumbs up to us.

"Nae!" We answered back.

He once again smiled but this time he showed he pearly white teeth, falling in love makes me sound like a pervert, i'll call that the Jimin effect. He stood up and proceed to go and fix the sound system, it did took him a few minute to settle everything.

I quickly went behind, i'm still a little bit nervous when i'm around him. I might be the one who can tell everyone that i have a crush on this gorgeous man, but when I'm near him..my ovaries would not handle it.

The music started to engulf the area, some looked very excited and I'm here at the back awkwardly joining everyone's mess, How did I even pass the audition?

We started to warm up and stretched our bodies, its important to do that before doing any dance related activities, as it helps us prepare our body for the movements and decrease any tension in the muscles and joints.

"Junghwa-ah could you please teach the first moves?" Jimin sunbae chuckled while that Junghwa dude nodded in response and gestured an 'okay' at him.

Everything was doing great, but staying at the back and not having the blessing of height sucked alot, this is one of the reasons why I hate being small.

I glanced at my side, expecting that no one will be there but to my suprise...Jimin sunbae is there, casually dancing, following that Junghwa dude's movements, holy cow he is sure a dance god, he's barely putting any effort yet it looks beautiful as ever.

Looking at him makes my skill dig a deeper hole...

...Ahh shit.

Why is he here? How am I suppose to learn this choreography if he is here?! He could've just stayed infront. I mean he--