Chapter 12

Hyuna's P. O. V

"What's taking him for so long?" Jihyeon asked this question the sixth time today while whining like a little child. It's still been minutes since Jimin called and yet she's acting as if she's been waiting for hours. This girl is really impatient.

"Jihyeon-ah, calm down! I swear to God if you keep on asking that same old question again, I'll ruin your hair!" I sent her a glare before munching on the food I've been eating the whole time.

"How can I calm the hell down? I've been waiting for hours now. I'm just tensed! I don't know how to act cool around him, I don't wanna messed things up. I don't wanna be embarrassed, " Jihyeon let out a exasperated sigh, ran her hands through her hair; her habbit. Soohyo unnie sat beside her and caressed circles around her back, calming her down.

I stood up and sat at the left side of Jihyeon. I did the same thing Soohyo unnies did, "Unnie, just be natural. It's a friendly dinner, nothing will go wrong."

"Hyuna's right. Just be natural and breathe. Even though I know that you won't be able to because you'd already be out of breath just by looking into his eyes." Soohyo unnie joked around making the both of us chuckle. Once Jihyeon unnie heaved out another sigh I said,

"The next time you lay your eyes on the door, I swear he'll be the one knocking." And as if on cue, there was somebody on the door knocking. Me and Soohyo unnie looked at each other and smirks were plastered on both of our faces.

I stood up and went towards the door, facing Jihyeon the last time and I opened the door. The door was opened wide and there he stood, my bestfriend's crush; PARK JIMIN.

I bowed and and smiled sweetly at him, "You're Lee Hyuna right?" I replied with a nod and moved a little bit so that Jihyeon could take a look at this man.

Once I faced this grandma right here, I saw here eyes staring at him in awe. Eyes sparkling and her mouth was formed into an 'O' shape. Me and Soohyo unnie chuckle at her face. Is she this in love?

"Jihyeon-ah, uhmm do you mind of we eat at a restaurant? I actually booked a seat for us two." Jimin suggested, she replied with a nervous laugh, nodding and took his hand as she stood up.

Jimin kindly asked us, "Do you guys mind if I borrow your friend?"

Soohyo unnie then replied, "We don't mind. You can have her anytime you want. We don't mind at all." she smiled at Jimin. Before they can even leave the karaoke room, I whispered something into Jimin's ears.

I leaned in closer and said, "You better take care of Jihyeon you short punk." I faked a smile at him, gritting my teeth from the smile.

He gave me a confused look but then just shrugged it off and they left the karaoke room. Me and Soohyo unnie then sat on the couch.

"You know what, I wanna know what's gonna happen. Let's go?" Soohyo unnie wriggled her eyebrows. The both of us didn't hesitated, stood up and we left to follow them.

.
.
.
.
.

"Gosh, I hate being here in the bushes!" I groaned as I massaged my legs, we were still here for minutes but my legs already hurt. Curse this legs.

"So, the bushes were your hiding spot when the both of you followed me and Taehyung-ssi?" she asked in disbelief, I just replied with a nod.

"Taehyung-ssi hmm," I smirked playfully and wriggled my eyebrows. She just hit my shoulders playfully while covering her red-tinted cheeks.

My vision were completely following every move that Jimin made. Why? Because I don't want him to do something to my Jihyeonie. Also, I gotta be a bodyguard for both of them too.