You're The Last Thing On My Mind - Aron Wright

Taylor's POV

I had a few personal things left to unpack once I got home from Ed's little 'party'.

I found two boxes that I couldn't remember and once I opened them,I knew I made a mistake.

They were receipts to 'dates' me and Karlie had.

There were polaroid pictures of us,movie tickets, gift cards that she made me and one of my presents that I never used.

It was a self made card that read ' Valid for one kiss' , I smiled softly at the sentiment but put it back in the box.

My heart was aching and a tear slowly rolled down my cheek.

Karlie's POV
I was sitting on the couch at one of the many photoshoots I had lined up for the day while I scrolled through my phone.

My phone popped up with a memory and Taylor featured in it. I opened up my photos and looked at us.

In one of the photos,I was kissing Taylor on her cheek. The other one, I had given her a daisy,which she put behind her ear and I could see the happiness in her smile,as well as mine.

I held down my tears because it would ruin my make up and it wouldn't change the pain and sadness I've caused.

I kept scrolling and I had a small,sad smile on my face.

Every part of my being ached to hold her once more and to just be with her but the universe was against us. Well,not the universe,rather my whole family and they meant the whole world to me and I couldn't lose them.

I put my phone down and sat there thinking everything over.

I was pulled out of my daze by my phone ringing, it was my mother and I couldn't help but smile, I missed my family.

" Karlie,how are you? When are we seeing you again?"

" Hi mom, I'm good thank you and you? I have a few photoshoots left today but maybe I could fly down to visit you and dad for the week, I will see if I can find a flight for tomorrow,how does that sound?"

" Oh Karlie,that sounds amazing, your sisters are here too and it will be amazing to have the whole family here for awhile"

" Okay mom, I'll see you soon, I can't wait, I miss you"

"We miss you too sweetheart,see you soon sweetie"

Then she hung up, I was really excited to see my family again.

Taylor's POV

I sat down on my bed and opened the box of polaroid pictures of me and Karlie.

On my bed laid the remnants of out relationship. All the memories,captured in time.

Outside the busy street of London were passing by,moving forward as I was stuck,stuck on Karlie.

I found a picture of us kissing and I held it close to my chest and fell asleep with our picture on my chest.

My dreams filled with Karlie.

A/N: Do you all listen to the songs that I dedicate to the chapters or not?

Thank you for being patient with me and reading my book. I appreciate you all.