Action For Sammy

******Sammy Pov******

The bus started to work but then it broke down when we were in Grove City so we are stuck here and we are gonna miss our performance which can't be good. Right now we are all walking around trying to find a place to eat but it is not going to well cause we are all in the mood for something different.

"How bout a pizza place" Annabelle suggested. Holy shit pizza sounds good right now.

"I'm in" I said. Annabelle looked back at me and smiled. I went up to her and attempted to get on her back but we both fell to the ground and she fell on me but she is a twig so it didn't hurt.

"So pizza it is" JJ said and we all nodded. Cody pulled his phone out and searched a pizza place near us.

"I found one it is just up this street" Cody said.

When we got to the pizza place not many people were in there. We sat all the way in the back like we do everytime we go to restaurant. Since there are eleven of us we had to sit in different booths. I sat with Foushee Jack and Cody. Annabelle sat with Emma Shawn and Jenna. Luke sat with JJ and Jillian.

"Do you guys want to split a meatball pizza" Jack asked looking up from his menu at the three of us.

"Sounds good to me" I said. Foushee and Cody agreed so we called a waitress over to tell her what we wanted.

We told the girl what we wanted she wrote it down and then went to the other tables. I got up and went to the bathroom. As I was walking to the bathroom I was on my phone and I ran into someone. I looked up the person I ran into was Kaitlyn JJs little sister.

"Katylin is that you" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Hi Sammy" she said. Holy shit does she look a lot different from when I last saw her. JJs parents got a divorce when he was sixteen and she was fourteen. She moved somewhere with her mom and we haven't seen her since then.

"What are you doing here" I asked trying not to sound rude.

"Jack told me you guys were here and I live here so he told me to come see you guys" she said.

"Oh how old are you now it has been so long since we have seen you" I asked

"Sixteen and you are eighteen right" she asked and I nodded.

"Well Jack is over there and I have to pee so I will be back" I said and she laughed.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business. As I was walking out of the bathroom I thought about Katylin and how she looks so beautiful. I kinds always had a crush on her but after she moved I started to date more girls and forgot about her but seeing her again my feelings have come back epically in those shorts and crop top.

When I got back to the area we were sitting everyone was standing and greeting Katylin. Soon our food came and we sat down at our tables. Katylin sat with JJ and I kept looking at her. Then Jack kicked my leg.

"Dude quit checking out Katylin if Jack sees you he will kill you" he said

"I think my feelings for her have come back" I said. I told Jack I liked her but not JJ cause he would have killed me.

"Wilk no offense I know how you are" he said. When I was in high school I was kinda a player.

"I was like that because I didn't like any of the girls I just tried to get her off my mind" I said

"Ok and good luck with getting her" he said.

After dinner we paid and then walked back. While we were walking back I kept looking at Katylin and when she saw me she gave me a weird look. Then she came over to me.

"Sam why are you staring st me" she asked

"Cause you are beautiful" I said

"Thanks but I have a boyfriend" she said and walked away. Of course she has a boyfriend she is gorgeous.

When we got back to the bus it was pretty late so everyone went to bed. I climbed into my bed and went on my phone. While I was scrolling through twitter I heard crying so I got out of bed to see who it was. I saw Kaitlyn sitting on the couch crying, I sat next to her and hugged her.

"What's wrong" I asked

"My best friend slept with my boyfriend and he broke up with me cause I didn't want to do it with him" she said

"He obviously made a mistake for dumping a beautiful girl like you" I said as we broke apart. She looked up at me and smiled. I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back.