Dinner

*******Shawn's Pov********

I walked out of the water park with my arm around Emma's shoulder and she was leaning into me. We walked onto the bus, Emma grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom so she could change. While I was waiting for her to come out I played a game of fuze ball with Luke Jake and Sam who is on my team.

"What do you guys wanna do for dinner" Gilinsky asked who is sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

"Uh we could go out somewhere and eat I mean we haven't eaten out in while" Cody said

"We should go to that place we went to during Magcon and we sat in the way back where no fans saw us" I said

"Oh yeah what is that place called" Johnson asked

"I think it is called Frank's Diner" Sam said not taking his eyes off the game. Then Emma and Annabelle walked in laughing.

"Emma you didn't cut did you" Gilinsky asked looking up from his phone.

"No and ask Annabelle cause she checked" she said and Jack looked over to Annabelle.

"She didn't she just had the ones from earlier which were five on each side" she said

"Good and keep it up" I said

"Alright I am gonna go tell our driver were the diner is so we can eat and then head to D.C." Johnson said as he walked out of the room.

When we got to the diner we went to the way back and sat in a huge booth that fit all of us. I sat next to Luke and Emma who sat next to Annabelle who was on the wall. A waiter came to our table and gave us our menus.

"What drinks can I get for you" he asked. We told his our drinks and he walked away so we decided on what to order. I decided to get a burger with fries.

"Emma what you getting" I asked

"Annabelle and I are both getting pancakes cause we want them so bad" she said and I laughed.

When our waiter came back we all ordered he wrote them down took our menus and walked away. While we were waiting for our food we went on our phones and I went on Instagram.

"Emma smile" I said. Emma looked at me stuck her tonuge out and made her eyes go cross eyed. I laughed and posted the picture.

Shawn Mendes: My beautiful girlfriend @EmmaGilinsky love you babe. ❤

Then I went onto flappy bird and tried to beat my high score of 100 which Emma got for me.

When our food came we all started eating and we were quiet cause we were stuffing our faces. After dinner we went back on the bus and chilled. Emma and I went into the game room to play ping pong.