Characters:

Heya! I'm Keira! Sorry for interrupting you guys but I must explain things before we get started. I created this AU "RoyaltyTale". I think this exist already considering the amount of AUs there are. This my own version though. Let me explain!

RoyaltyTale is basically an AU where monsters and humans live in harmony. The king named Elastor is the king of humans, while Asgore is the king of monters. They ruled together peacefully. The humans use magic, especially the royal family. They are taught magic to be strong and to protect their kingdom. The noble families are required to learn it.

Asgore and Toriel rules the "Dreemur Kingdom". Elastor and Elara rules the "Eras Kingdom". Both have a great relationship with each other.

I won't bother explaining about the characters since they won't show much. Y/N L/N and her family is the only thing that plays a big part. So let's get on with the characters! I don't put much of a spoiler though.

Characters

*Y/N L/N

-First Princess of the kingdom of Eras.
-The inheritor of the throne.
-18 years old
-Specialize in healing magic and creation magic. Also a bit of levitation.
-Inherits the "Diamond Mana" from her ancestors.

*Elastor L/N and Elara L/N (I didn't wanna use father's name or mother's name since you don't want to hate your parents in a book, don't ya? 😆)

-The king and queen
-The parents of Y/N L/N
-40 years old. (both are)
-Elastor specialize in lightning while Elara specialize in poisoning.

*Kiana L/N

-Y/N L/N's little sister
-16 years old.
-Specialize in wind magic.

*Azhearl Dreemur

-adopted child of Asgore and Toriel.
-20 years old.
-a human
-specialize in fire magic.

*The Dreemur stays the same. Frisk and Chara is a girl, and they're adopted children of Asgore and Toriel. Sans is the royal scientist of the Dreemur Kingdom. Papy and Undyne are the royal guards. Alphys is Sans' assistant. I haven't thought about Mtt. Anyways they won't show up in the book, I just wanted to explain my AU.

----------------------

*Nightmare

*Error

*Killer

*Cross

*Dust

*Horror

*Scoundrel! Sans

Yes I didn't include Fell and Blackberry like my last book. I actually decided with a few characters unlike "She's Mine". Yes I'm still planning on rewriting that book. Wattpad is annoying for deleting it on its own. I'm still upset over the fact it was deleted. I'm gonna get it done soon though!

 I'm gonna get it done soon though!