ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

woop woop! Heya brotato chips!
A lot of stuffs is gonna happen this chapter! So I hope you guys enjoy it!
Guess who took another 2 weeks to update?? Welp.
-Keira

Y/N's POV
I sat on the chair with Night and relax my mind. I shouldn't think about it that much. He is meant to leave after all, we can't hide this forever. I sight and Night raise a brow.

"You okay?" He ask and I look back at him before smiling.

"Its nothing" I said as I got the basket I was carrying. Oh geez, the food and coffee might've gone cold by now. I place in on the table and a smile went on my face as I finished. The view here is absolutely beautiful.

We were surrounded by roses and this calming atmosphere couldn't get any better. Plus...  having Night with me seems more comfortable. He was reading a book as I gaze at him. He seems to have caught me and I blush in embarrassment. Ah... I was losing thought again.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He ask again one more time. I laugh a little as I prepare our stuff.

"Yeah... just kind of stress" I said and he raise a brow. He sight and I look down. I was surprise when his arm reach out closer to me and gave my  head a pat.

"Don't worry about those. We were suppose to relax aren't we?" He said as he made a small smile. My face started to heat up. I never felt this feeling before, feels like I have someone looking after me. Man...  Night should smile more often.

I nod in agreement as he went back on reading this book. I started to heat up our food with my magic. He looks at me confuse once again.

"What are you doing?" He ask and I scratch my head.

"Hehe I'm just heating up our food" I replied as hot fire came out from my palm. It was little of course, I couldn't do much after all. Night seems to be completely amused as I was done with it.

"You could do that too?" He ask and I nod.

"I could only do a little though, after all I just started my training about this" I said and I seem to be kind of shy about it.

"You sure are interesting" He mutter and I giggle.

"When it comes to being mysterious, its you" I said and he laugh lightly.

"What are you so curious about? I'm just a skeleton who you happen to save" He said as he place the book on the table. I grab my cup of coffee and took a sip. I smile as I look back at Night.

"Well, how did you even end up in there? I've always wanted to ask you this but I always seem to forget" I laugh a little. He seem to look up to think for a moment.

"Heh I think I accidentally teleport in your garden I guess" He said boredly and I don't seem to be convince.

"And how did you end up injured?" I ask and he shrug.

"A few people attack me here and there." He said and I frown. I thought humans and monster are already fine. I guess some humans don't seem to accept monsters are free now. My kindom seems to have a complicated story with monsters. The war ended way back years ago before I was even born.

[Nightmare's lying btw hahaha]

"Oh I'm sorry about that." I said and made an upset expression.

"Its alright, I should be the one saying that." He sight as he lean back on the chair seemingly relaxed.

"Why?" I ask curiously. Night didn't even do anything to me, so why is he apologizing?

"Well you had to try your best and heal me. You even lied to your friends and family, so I can stay" He said and look back at me. I giggle as I started munching food.