Chapter 42: Too Late

Selena's Pov

"Liam!" I gasp, seeing that my own child is right there in the arms of my own enemy. I saw Cassie and Mia, looking at me with their sky smiles with dangerous looking needles in Cassie's hand and a gun in Mia's hand.

"Let Liam go. He has nothing to do with this shit and he's innocent." Justin pleaded, "Don't bring him into this!"

"Now, now, Justin" Mia slyly said, a smirk plastering on her face, "You forgot to tell Selena something. You still love her, don't you? It's obvious."

"Don't you dare tell her. I'll tell her when the time is right, Mia!" Justin spat.

My insides began to feel weird and I shuddered, watching theses two bicker and argue to one another. Questions were beginning to swell in my head and I was begging for answers but I just couldn't ask. My tongue in my mouth was holding me back and my mouth wouldn't just open. It was sealed shut.

"Selena" Cassie started, "Didn't we make a deal?" She asked confusingly as she looks at me and slowly her eyes look at me and Justin. "You broke the deal." She stated, as she looks at us.

"What deal, Selena?" Justin asked, looking down at me. But I refused to look at him and just stare at Cassie.

"No, no, no! This isn't what it looks like, Cassie. I swear! He came down and I had no idea about it. I even threatened him to stay away from me." I pleaded, hoping that she would just understand.

"Selena, what the fuck is-" He gasp, looking at the wall near him. Cassie nearly shot him but luckily, she didn't shoot him. "Why'd you do that for?" he hissed at Cassie.

"I did it so you can shut the fuck up!" she hissed back, glaring at him.

"Okay, both of you shut up!" I snapped, glaring at both of them, giving them a warning look.

I looked at Liam who was crying, reaching his hands out towards me eagerly. I felt like crying as well, I hate how Liam has to be involved with this all now. I hate this, I hated it all.

"Logan!" Mia chirped in her sweetly and sickly voice. "Babe, come here. Come and see the girl that you've always loved."

Wait, did she say 'loved'?

"W-What?" I stammered, looking at her with unbelieving eyes.

"Logan doesn't love her, Mia damn it! Stop making up shit!" Justin yelled at her. I look at him, and saw that he was clenching his jaw and his fists, trying to control himself.

"Oh, but he does Justin. Sorry to crush your dreams, Babe." She sickly said, smiling at him.

"What do you want?!" Logan yelled from another room, which I assuming that he has no idea that's going on in here.

"Selena is here" And with that said, he rushed out and saw me standing their not believing like I wasn't here.

He gasp as he took all of me in, "S-Selena?"

"Hey Logan" I smiled at him. To be honest, I couldn't believe that he was even here as well. He looks like he has been working out a lot lately because last time I've seen him, he was actually pretty skinny but now he is pretty buff.

"I-I can't believe this, how'd you come here?" He asked curiously as he walked closer towards me.

"Um, it's ah, a long story." I told him. I didn't want to tell him every single detail in front of Justin, Mia and Cassie. And surprisingly, I just realised that Liam is asleep.