Chapter 12

(Liam)

"It's not your decision to make Liam! You aren't my father or my boyfriend. So back off!" She shouted and ran into her room. Those words kept ringing in my head, over and over again. I felt horrible. She just makes me crazy and I want her to stay safe. After about ten minutes of comtemplating, I finally decided to talk to her. I walked to her room and was about to knock where there was an opening in the door.

"Come on Sara. You guys left early, tell me everything." Eleanor said.

"Well, Tom was really nice after we ditched Liam." Sara explained and my heart sunk further down.

"Whoa, wait what? What happened to El don't tell Liam my feelings for him." El mocked Sara which earned her a pillow to the face.

"Yeah well, Liam?!?!?!" Sara yelled as she turned her head to face me. I came out of the shadows embarrased.

''Hi." I waved.

"El, let me talk to him." She said and Eleanor left without another word. She motioned for me to sit down across the bed and I did.

"How much did you hear?" She asked.

"Just about you have feelings for me." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Used to." she added.

"Oh really? Prove it." I smirked again and she grabbed me by my shirt and smashed her lips into mine. After a few seconds, she pulled back.

"See." She smirked and I just sat there, stunned. 

"Sara." I was interrupted by the doorbell. Minutes later, El entered the room.

"Sorry to interrupt but Sara, Tom came." She said, a guy appearing from behind her. Tom.

"Tom!" She squealed and jumped on top of him. He looked into her eyes and kissed her. I could see from her body language that she kissed back. I felt anger inside me and left the room immediately.

-----------------------

Sorry for short chap but longer one coming up.